12Next >
11140 46 2015-10-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
showbizzcuracao
New

Curaçao

Goodafternoon.

I've just purchased the Dji Phantom 3 standard.

I only flew it 3 times (aprox 1 hrs total).

Now I cannot connect to the phantom wifi ! It wont even appear in my wifi list.

How can i fix this??
2015-10-11
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

Did you upgrade the FW? what firmware do you have on your aircraft now?
2015-10-11
Use props
showbizzcuracao
New

Curaçao

yes I did upgrade it. as a matter of fact that was the first thing dji go instructed me to do to proceed. i cannot tell you which version it is.. now the Dji go app doesnt even show me the camera view option... it gives me "how to connect" like the first time... but when i try  the wifi name doesnt even appear to connect to it
2015-10-11
Use props
showbizzcuracao
New

Curaçao

the rc does have connection to the p3... it even moves ta gimbal and it flew without connecthing the phone (green light was blinking)... but now it doesnt blink green anymore its yellow and red .
2015-10-11
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

showbizzcuracao Posted at 2015-10-12 10:25
the rc does have connection to the p3... it even moves ta gimbal and it flew without connecthing the ...

Can i get your e-mail, so we can contact you about this case
2015-10-11
Use props
showbizzcuracao
New

Curaçao

showbizzcuracao@gmail.com please do
2015-10-11
Use props
showbizzcuracao
New

Curaçao

goodmorning... are you able to contact me to fix this issue?
2015-10-12
Use props
azanzamike
New

Mexico

DJI-Tim Posted at 2015-10-11 20:44

I have the exact same problem, but my P3 is brand new and I can't fly it without connection. Could you please contact me. azanza_mike@hotmail.com
2015-10-19
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

azanzamike Posted at 2015-10-20 02:10
I have the exact same problem, but my P3 is brand new and I can't fly it without connection. Could ...

You can't fly at all? or it loses signal?
2015-10-19
Use props
alessandrowr
lvl.1
Flight distance : 172431 ft
Hong Kong

DJI-Tim Posted at 2015-10-20 10:07
You can't fly at all? or it loses signal?

same problem here. theres no option for phantom wifi on my phone. I tried all possible ways. everything else works fine
2015-10-22
Use props
xavier.baquero
New

Ecuador

Hello, same problem please help contact me.. info@just4drones.com No WiFi Phantom_xxx SIDD I can move the camera but I can´t conect to WiFi because no appears.
2015-10-27
Use props
Buckmaster
lvl.1

United States

I had the same problem but I can't remember how I fixed it. Let me go and see how I did it.
2015-10-28
Use props
Buckmaster
lvl.1

United States

What device are you using?
2015-10-28
Use props
gonzaloriverafr
New

Mexico

DJI-Tim Posted at 2015-10-12 10:44

I have the same problem, please help me.. I have one week with the p3 and can't make it fly. Contact me at gonzaloriverafranco@gmail.com
2015-10-29
Use props
gonzaloriverafr
New

Mexico

DJI-Tim Posted at 2015-10-12 10:44

gonzaloriverafranco@gmail.com same problem
2015-10-30
Use props
Mudcon
lvl.3

United States

stupid question but I have not heard of hooking up via wifi?  Is this something to just the Standard and not my Pro?  I saw last night in the (How to connect) button on the app it said the last step is to connect to the bird this way and enter 12341234  but I never have done that or tried it with my Pro.
2015-10-30
Use props
Kneepuck
lvl.4
Flight distance : 275105 ft
United States

Mudcon Posted at 2015-10-30 11:53
stupid question but I have not heard of hooking up via wifi?  Is this something to just the Standard ...

Yes, the standard only connects through wifi.
2015-11-11
Use props
Mudcon
lvl.3

United States

got ya, thanks
2015-11-12
Use props
IMI193 (RI,USA)
lvl.3

United States

I had a similar issue, then I downloaded DJI GO App directly from DJI website instead of the play store and it seemed to work. They were different versions, the play store was an older version.
2015-11-12
Use props
john.giggity.la
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Tim Posted at 2015-10-11 21:44

I am having the same problem. john.giggity.land@gmail.com. Thanks.
2015-12-6
Use props
jaymas007
New

United States

Same problem here. theres no option for phantom wifi on my iPhone 6s, worked once and now it doesn't show up. I also have a sold red like on the controller for status. I can fly the plan but no video. I tried all possible ways to reset Wifi but no luck. everything else works fine. Any help would be great. james@vidasalon.net
2015-12-26
Use props
darful
New
United States

Having the same issue.  I live in Washington, D.C. which is a no fly zone.  Does the wifi shut off in no fly zones?  Last time I used the drone I was in Richmond, VA which is a fly zone.  Is my geolocation causing the Phantom's wifi to not work?  Please help!  I am going on a trip tomorrow outside the D.C. no fly zone with the Phantom and really want to use some of the advance IOC features.
2016-1-1
Use props
btoutdors
lvl.1

United States

I am having the same problem with mine. Anyone have a solution?
2016-3-5
Use props
Rodolfo Vaz
lvl.2
Brazil

darful Posted at 2016-1-2 10:06
Having the same issue.  I live in Washington, D.C. which is a no fly zone.  Does the wifi shut off i ...

The WIFI doesn´t shut off in no fly zone. I have flown in Brasilia (capital of Brazil) close to the Parliament (which is a DJI no fly zone) and I had no problem at all (I work at the Parliament and I had the proper permission to fly there).

So, I guess it´s another issue. Have you tried resetting the WIFI?

Cheers
2016-3-5
Use props
Juliojeniel7
New

Puerto Rico

Tengo el mismo problema no detecta señal wifi en Android(Galaxy s7)juliojeniel7@gmail.com
2016-9-7
Use props
fans66da15d1
New

Trinidad and Tobago

Hi  I am having a similar connection problem with my phantom 3 standard    my email   jbose@caribl.Com
2016-12-22
Use props
fans66da15d1
New

Trinidad and Tobago

Hey dji Tim  can you please contact me @
Jbose@caribel.com  red my connection  problem  thanks
2016-12-22
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

darful Posted at 2016-1-2 13:06
Having the same issue.  I live in Washington, D.C. which is a no fly zone.  Does the wifi shut off in no fly zones?  Last time I used the drone I was in Richmond, VA which is a fly zone.  Is my geolocation causing the Phantom's wifi to not work?  Please help!  I am going on a trip tomorrow outside the D.C. no fly zone with the Phantom and really want to use some of the advance IOC features.

No, the GEO system does not shut off thew WiFi. If you are not in a NFZ, then you should be able to fly.
2016-12-22
Use props
Ale28
lvl.1

Italy

hi, same problem here with brand new p3s, not in wifi list, how did you fix?
2017-1-16
Use props
MAD4J
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi, I have the same issue the Phantom SSID does not show up in my wifi network list, it did at first but since trying to perform a firmware upgrade which crashed halfway through it no longer shows.. Please help as I have not even managed to fly it yet and only go it yesterday, it's a Phantom 3 SE.

Kind Regards,

Jamie.
2017-8-10
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Sometimes unplugging the grey multi wired connector from gimbal to aircraft helps this ,  Just unplug and then plug back in.
2017-8-11
Use props
MAD4J
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi ALABAMA, thank you for taking the time to reply I will try this later and let you know.
Am I right in saying that the wifi SSID is given from the RC? At the moment the RC just has a solid red light on it.
When I switch the DRONE on the front lights are solid Red and the back lights are flashing Yellow.

Thank you once again,

Jamie.
2017-8-11
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
United States

Does your aircraft have a green light indicating a connection to remote? Try relinking if not
2017-8-11
Use props
MAD4J
lvl.1
United Kingdom

When I switch the drone on the back lights flash fast and are yellow and the front lights are solid Red. The light in the front of the gimbal flashes red and the wifi/reset light on the drone is solid red..

Thank you again for spending your time trying to help..
2017-8-11
Use props
MAD4J
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi, no it doesn't it's just solid Red, I've tried the re-linking by turning gimbal control to far right and then toggling the S2 switch and it just flashes red/green but nothing happens..

Thanks..
2017-8-11
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
United States

Get your manual, and lookup "linking remote to aircraft" you will need to push the small red light on aircraft in with a small screwdriver or pen.
2017-8-11
Use props
MAD4J
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi, yes I've done this but it will not link, the aircraft light just stays flashing red, when I pull the gimbal control down on the RC and toggle S2 it just beeps but does nothing at all.. A friend of mine also has the SE drone and his is fine and I have been able to link his etc and firmware upgrade it without any issues. The lights that are solid red on the aircraft indicate serious failure so I think it's beyond repair..
2017-8-11
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
United States

It can always be repaired.  Did you have a crash or anything like that?
2017-8-11
Use props
MAD4J
lvl.1
United Kingdom

No, I only got it yesterday, took it out of the box, connected to it fine 1st time using the djigo app, then was told by software that it needed an update and since then it's been broken..

Thanks..
2017-8-11
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
United States

Ohhhh, I see.  Try reloading the same firmware again. If still not working, I would send it back to DJI for a warranty repair.
2017-8-11
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules