my dji phantom 2 vision plus videos
http://goo.gl/OaacUu
2014-12-17
Use props
gil
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1379308 ft
United States

Nice videos with the added music and some smooth flying.   The first part of the chair lift video I thought you were in actually in the lift and were going to follow it all the way to the other side (maybe on another video?).  My jaw kinda dropped when I was watching the video of your village Kassaki Hazaraand and you flew over not one but two set of power lines -- and they were between you and the Phantom!  Nice to see that didn't cause any interference or control issues.  

On an unrelated note, given the negative connotation of the term "Drone" in that part of the world have you encountered any problems from onlookers when you've been out flying?
2014-12-18
Use props
Gerry1124
Second Officer

United States

gil@wk.net Posted at 2014-12-19 14:58
Nice videos, some smooth flying.   My jaw kinda dropped when I was watching the video of your villag ...

I flew from the Drive in where I work in the summers to the power station about 2100 feet from takeoff point.  I passed over some 750 kv power lines coming from the generators going to the transformers on the hill.  They got between me and I had no problems with them.  I was about 150 feet high.
Daag, your videos are great and edited well.
2014-12-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules