x5 for spreading wings?
1203 5 2015-10-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
punkinhart
lvl.3
Australia

Is there any chance that Dji will make attachments for the new X5 cmera that will make it usable with the S900 and S100 spreading wings series. It would be nice to know that our expenisive investments are not totally redundant...
2015-10-12
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi, punkinhart, this upgrade is not available yet, but i'll suggest it to our colleagues. Seems to be a great idea!
2015-10-12
Use props
punkinhart
lvl.3
Australia

thanks Tim, I'm sure it would be a good move for dji both financially and to retain confidence in users of their product that we will not be left in the dust with every new product that comes out.
2015-10-20
Use props
kgarrison
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11736709 ft
  • >>>
United States

It would seem that Lightbridge 2 is the first step to getting the X5 on the SW platforms
2015-10-21
Use props
jteeple
lvl.2

United States

If the LB2 can be used with A2 and the X5 uses DJI GO couldnt it work then? mounting would be the easy part.
2015-10-24
Use props
mmaguire
New

Australia

We have been waiting with bated breath for DJI to bring out purpose designed cameras for their aerial cinematography aircraft, and now they have in the X3 and X5. It would surely follow that these cameras would be destined to be mounted on their more professional (i.e. higher redundancy/safer) hex and octo multi-rotors. Lets go DJI. We're waiting to see what's the next development with the "S" series.
2015-10-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules