Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Some videos are corrupt
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alirz1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 609833 ft
Canada

So i've posted about this in the past. im running the latest Fw on the phantom advanced.

Sometimes, when i start recording video, after a few seconds of few minutes the DJI app beeps and the camera stops recording. once i get home and take a look at those videos i find out that the videos are corrupt. Its one of those videos where you see all sorts of weird artifacts in the playback, like giant pixelated frames and then the video player gives an error saying the video is not good.

Anyone else see this issue?
2015-10-12
Use props
jpn
lvl.1

Latvia

I also have somewhat similar issue apparent in about 15% of videos taken in one flying session.
The videos are successfully recorded in full length. When downloaded a downsized version to phone storage by app - looks smooth and without issues.
When opened by VLC on PC, starts playback and freezes the frame after some few seconds depending on video and keeps playback with frozen frame.
Afterwards did fixing of videos by console program that makes them into playable .h264, although they have notable issues of artifacts and pixelating and relapsing/jumping frames in some timepoints of video.
I'd like to know, where is the issue? And how to get it done? Here's an example:
2015-10-13
Use props
gastone
lvl.1
Flight distance : 99055 ft

Russia

Yes I have the same problem when video just stops recording and its corrupted when watching it on a laptop
2015-10-13
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

I will take a guess here and say that the SD card you are using is not fast enough for the camera. In other words, the camera system cannot write fast enough to the card. Try getting a known working card like a Sandisk Extreme Pro and see if that works.

Another thing to keep in mind is to re-format the card in the aircraft frequently, do not keep copy or cutting the files off the card, as that also makes it harder for the system to write to the card.
2015-10-13
Use props
gastone
lvl.1
Flight distance : 99055 ft

Russia

Geebax Posted at 2015-10-14 10:10
I will take a guess here and say that the SD card you are using is not fast enough for the camera. I ...

SD card is original came with phantom
2015-10-18
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

gastone Posted at 2015-10-19 07:39
SD card is original came with phantom

Perhaps you might try formatting it in the camera and try again.
2015-10-18
Use props
Jacksode
New
Flight distance : 630600 ft
Thailand

I have had exactly the same issue, at first thought I was forgetting to stop the recording when I landed, but have been obsessing about that and it still happens every five flights or so. I format the cards before every flight and they are always class 10. I tried the djifix but that doesn't work. I normally get a few seconds of footage and then it sticks, or flickers out to green or black.
2015-10-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules