1080 11 2015-10-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Slyone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1715308 ft
Hong Kong

Hi Guys,
I m running the latest firmwear at the moment and flown alot of flights with no issue over 100.

So i just got back from Thailand and needed to calibrate the compass for Hong Kong.

So went out last night to do that and for some reason my ipad had no image but it is connected to the drone? Just no picture.

Tried chaging the wire nothing. Tried powering it on and off and got image for a sec and then I will lose it very quickly. I can control the drone fine and there are no obvious wires that are not attached?

What should I do?

I tired to email DJI support but no luck at the moment.

Should I try and reinstall eveything again and see if that helps?

What would be the best way to do this any help will be really appreachaited as I really need the drone to compete a project that Im working on at the moment.

Thanks

Slyone
2015-10-12
Use props
Slyone
lvl.2
Hong Kong

Hi Guys,

I have found this thread and it seems I could have a hard wear issue http://forum.dji.com/thread-18942-4-1.html.

But I think I will try a few things that was suggested in the thread and see if it helps.
2015-10-12
Use props
Slyone
lvl.2
Hong Kong

Ok found another thread that might seem to help http://forum.dji.com/thread-31867-2-1.html will repot back after I tried everything and will let everyone know how it goes
2015-10-13
Use props
Cetaman
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha Slyone,

What color was the screen?  One night I went out to film after dark and it is really dark here at the base of the Pali (cliffs) in the jungle of Kahalu'u (Oahu, Hawai'i) and we do not even have street lights.  It was a total bust even at 3200 ISO.  (I did not want to play with the shutter because of the blur at that time.)  It rained a lot the next day or two and I forgot that I had changed the  setting to manual and left the ISO on 3200.  The next time I flew (daytime), I could only get a pure white screen with icons and telemetry data.  Everything worked except the screen was pure white.  The solution came to mind when I noticed that every time I tried to reset the exposure by touching the screen, it said it had been disabled.  Finally, it dawned on me that tried the night stunt a few days before.  I went in to the camera options and enabled the auto function and it returned to normal.  Sometimes you just got to kick yourself in the okole!  Hope your solution is easy like mine!

Aloha and Drone On!
2015-10-14
Use props
Slyone
lvl.2
Hong Kong

Ok I can t seem to down grade????

I have downloaded Phantom 3 Advanced Firmware v1.4.0010 how ever when I stick the bin fill in like I do my normal upgrade its not working?????

Anyone provide any help???

Also DJI still hasn't replied yet how long does it take for them before they reply?
2015-10-14
Use props
Slyone
lvl.2
Hong Kong

Anyone pls help???

Trying to get through to DJI for help and I m having no luck through phone or live chat?????

Also this thread has been taken off for some reason http://forum.dji.com/thread-18942-4-1.html.

In this thread people where having the same issue and they needed to send the Phantom 3's back in due to hardware issue.

Stressing out here as I only have a few weeks before my warranty is not valid.....
2015-10-14
Use props
Slyone
lvl.2
Hong Kong

Ok I finally got through to someone @ DJI though there live chat had to wait a while but we got there.

Seems like I have to bring my phantom 3 over to there office in Shenzhen he did offer that I could send it in but said it I traveled over they will have my phantom sorted in 2 hours so I think its worth the trip.

Odd though that I can't seem to down grade as I spoke to the support staff at dji and he comfired I was doing the right thing so it looks like I m off to china!
2015-10-14
Use props
jolinzhu622520
New

Taiwan

If you’re looking for the easiest drone to fly with the most flight time, features and great video quality, the Phantom 3 is the only option that I would recommend to just about anyone. Well, then you may seek for a tutorial for the post workflow when dealing with Phantom 3 footage just like me. In this tutorial, I will share a guide on how to import DJI Phantom 3 4K to Final Cut Profor further editing.

http://brorsoft.com/4k-workflow/ ... -premiere-avid.html
2015-10-14
Use props
Slyone
lvl.2
Hong Kong

Finally an update.

So I went down to china this weekend to see if I can get this issue resolved but before to china on Saturday night I one last test and I was still having issues with with iPad connecting to camera.

Went to china to DJI repair place they told me to go wasn't the easiest but I got there and they where super helpful.

We tried my drone there and there was a lost for a few secs but thats it. Then we tried my control with an other drone no issue at all. Then we tried my drone with another control and theres no issue at all. Then we match my drone back to my controller and took flight all was good again.

Yesterday took it out again thinking all was fixed but during flight I would lose signal again and I start to move the wires that connect the iPad to controller. Might open up my controller coz I have done a modification to it so that I can do HDMI out put just to see if everything is in place. Or could it be the HDMI out put can be causing this issue does anyone else who has the HDMI out have this issue?????

Thanks

Sly
2015-11-1
Use props
Slyone
lvl.2
Hong Kong

Can someone pls help or give me some suggestions?
2015-11-2
Use props
Slyone
lvl.2
Hong Kong

Anyone help?
2015-11-4
Use props
Slyone
lvl.2