Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
OSMO shipping
2878 30 2015-10-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
OTimme
lvl.1
Flight distance : 17635 ft
Spain

Hello

I ordered the new OSMO here in the DJI store. Our holidays will start Oktober 28th. When will DJI ship the ordered OSMOS?

Oliver
2015-10-13
Use props
spinalver3
lvl.2

United States

I would love to know this as well as it is very annoying seeing the same status as five days ago...
2015-10-13
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

it will start the shipping in the beginning of 20th, hope you'll receive yours before your Holiday starts, so you can play around with it that days
2015-10-13
Use props
DJI Candice
lvl.4

Hong Kong

spinalver3 Posted at 2015-10-13 21:38
I would love to know this as well as it is very annoying seeing the same status as five days ago...

Hi there, the shipping day is 10-15 business days after payment is confirmed, dji would update the progress to you order email address.
2015-10-13
Use props
sploodge
lvl.4
Flight distance : 809350 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Just got this. :insert sad face here:

aaaaaaaa.PNG
2015-10-14
Use props
spinalver3
lvl.2

United States

sploodge Posted at 2015-10-14 06:05

I dont understand why they would say unprecedented demand. Customers have been asking for this thing for one year and they finally release it and are amazed by the response? They should have had tons ready to go before announcing it.
2015-10-14
Use props
edhulse_2000
New

United States

Another 5-7 days ;-(  Got the email this morning.  I am leaving on an African Safari Nov 2nd.  Hope it gets here before then!!!
2015-10-14
Use props
tucker.ted
lvl.2
Flight distance : 21447 ft
  • >>>
United States

I got the same email... Like I said I ordered within hours of it being released. I can't stand the terrible info and wishy washy everything. Another 5-7 days from what? The 30-40 you just quoted me? I too ordered this for a specific project and instead of a Glidecam. I just can't imagine how hard it would be to give good information.

Also... side note... I think it would be a good idea to make sure your Customer Service Team knows how to write English...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear ,
Thank you so much for your understand .
but we feel really sorry that the Osmo is not in stock and it is re-order time now .when it is in stock ,we will try our best to ship for you.
you are appreciated if you are be patience. Thank you!

Best Regards
DJI Online Store
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes my email actually said Dear BLANK. It is almost like they have a canned email like this.
2015-10-14
Use props
skine75
lvl.2

United States

tucker.ted Posted at 2015-10-14 11:39
I got the same email... Like I said I ordered within hours of it being released. I can't stand the t ...

Their English is way better than my Chinese so I don't mind when I see stuff like that.
2015-10-14
Use props
BayArea99
lvl.3
Flight distance : 197336 ft
United States

sploodge Posted at 2015-10-14 06:05

I ordered mind OCT 8th when I saw their announcement, got the same email. I doubt if I will see it this month.
2015-10-15
Use props
ayyylooo
New

United States

Hey Guys

I ran into the whole confirm payment thing and the rep who emailed me said they confirmed the payment and that my Osmo is ready for pick-up with Fedex. I'm hoping that I don't hit anymore snags with the ordering process and I'm hoping everyone else has a smooth process after order confirmation.
2015-10-16
Use props
sdchew
lvl.3

Singapore

Sound great. Mine is still pending
2015-10-16
Use props
david
lvl.1

United States

sdchew Posted at 2015-10-16 18:59
Sound great. Mine is still pending

Just got this response....

"Thank you for contacting DJI online store.
As checked that your order will ship out around the middle of next month.
We are sorry for any inconvenience caused , your understanding should be highly appreciated.

Thank you very much,DJI"

well, I hope DJI takes the money they're bringing in to hire more advanced support staff to keep their apps / software updated and working properly, as well as hiring management that can execute a seamless product roll out... these are important elements for long term success... DJI is now at the level where they need to invest in the customer satisfaction level on a world-class scale.
2015-10-17
Use props
curtissmithstud
lvl.4
Flight distance : 240361 ft
  • >>>
United States

I wish someone here in America would buy out DJI and then we may see things improve as ordering and updating and delaying and  everything being answered  with "you're understanding should be highly appreciated" or  "you are appreciated if you are be patience. Thank you! DJI"  WTF  I have spent over 8k with DJI in the past 2 years and you would think they would be a little more understanding and helpful.  Who's in with me on a kickstarter with our own version ?? LOL
2015-10-17
Use props
tpallai
lvl.4

United States

Will I receive it faster ordering directly through DJI? Or can I receive it the same time by buying through a dealer?
2015-10-17
Use props
Calvette
lvl.4
Flight distance : 103222 ft
United States

tpallai Posted at 2015-10-17 11:48
Will I receive it faster ordering directly through DJI? Or can I receive it the same time by buying  ...

Dealers may get them earlier but they also Pre-Sale.
2015-10-17
Use props
tpallai
lvl.4

United States

Calvette Posted at 2015-10-17 15:03
Dealers may get them earlier but they also Pre-Sale.

What does "pre sale" mean
2015-10-17
Use props
Eirlink
lvl.4

Ireland

Inbox pretty depressing this morning after my recent enquiry....seems these are not available ! I can only conclude that those of us who have placed orders are not actual orders but essentially pre-orders
That's an awful lot of cash sitting in a corporate account gaining interest on foot of unavailability. Pretty sharp practice IMO

------

Storeagent03 (DJI)
Oct 17, 17:49

Dear Eirlink,

I really want to get it for you ,but it's not available at this moment .
I can do nothing about it ,just help you follow your order and try to ship out once the Osmo available to delivery.

Thank you very much,DJI

End of message

-------
So there you have it folks
2015-10-17
Use props
Calvette
lvl.4
United States

tpallai Posted at 2015-10-17 12:05
What does "pre sale" mean

Should read pre-order
2015-10-18
Use props
Calvette
lvl.4
United States

edhulse_2000@ya Posted at 2015-10-14 07:23
Another 5-7 days ;-(  Got the email this morning.  I am leaving on an African Safari Nov 2nd.  Hope  ...

"5-7 business days" Well thats like two weeks!
2015-10-18
Use props
scann3r
lvl.3
Sweden

DJI, whats the lates news on OSMO, shipping dates on orders made 8-9 Okt?
2015-10-19
Use props
Calvette
lvl.4
United States

scann3r Posted at 2015-10-19 01:41
DJI, whats the lates news on OSMO, shipping dates on orders made 8-9 Okt?

So those that ordered on the 8th are in the same boat as those that order today?
Currently its listed as 5 to 7 days for new orders.
2015-10-19
Use props
curtissmithstud
lvl.4
Flight distance : 240361 ft
  • >>>
United States

No w wait just a minute  let me scream WTF first!   Available to ship: 5-7 business days after payment is confirmed is now what it says? ok  I ordered on the 9th and I'm being told the 2nd week of nov???   thats like 4 weeks from now so if I order today It will ship 1-2 weeks earlier than  what I was told it would ship after placing on the 9th?   WTF !     Hey DJI   WTF is going on?  who's screwing who here ! :@
2015-10-19
Use props
AirborneNinja
lvl.2

United States

Ordered mine on the 14th and emailed DJI yesterday.  

THis is what they said:
Dear Dylon ,

Thank you for contacting DJI online store.
We are sorry for keep you waiting. For the OSMO, the shipping date is about 15 business days after payment confirmed.

The approximate shipping date will be around the beginning of next month. We will try our best to process it as soon as possible and let you know the tracking number after shipped out. Sorry again and thank you for your kindly patience.
Wish you have a great day!
Best Regards
DJI online store customer support
2015-10-19
Use props
drick1804
lvl.3
Flight distance : 6371 ft
  • >>>
Singapore

As at 21 Oct, my status has been updated....looks like it is being prep for shipping!
2015-10-21
Use props
contact
lvl.3
Flight distance : 211312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Mine shipped out today via Fedex, can't wait to get mine. Good luck guys and gals.
2015-10-23
Use props
ayrshireuav
lvl.3
Flight distance : 957297 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

AirborneNinja Posted at 2015-10-20 01:59
Ordered mine on the 14th and emailed DJI yesterday.  

THis is what they said:

DJI customer service are bordering on pipping Ryanair for the worst retail customer service department.  It seems with every new release they announce, their shipping times are nothing more than guesses.  Plucked from the air using an Inspire 4 Pro Raw!  DJI have loyal customers who expect to be treated like they matter.  We dont want messed around with live chat party line responses, and we certainly dont want to fork out nearly £1k on an Osmo and accessories over a month before its delivery.  Develop an item, manufacture enough to meet demand and then release it.  Its a simple idea.  DJI really need to refocus on what their customers need, honest responses, reasonable service, a customer service department that is available 24 hours a day and not just Chinese opening hours.  Apple realised pretty quickly that their fan base remained loyal when the customer service on offer matched the quality of the goods.  They have a fantastic customer service system.  DJI need to look at spending some of their cash in hand on non drone areas of the company.  Other drone makers have done this and soon they will overtake DJI as the number 1 in the market.
2015-10-23
Use props
njdrano
lvl.1

United States

I placed my order (AND PAID OVER $750) for an OSMO, an extension stick and a bike mount on October 9th. I was then told that my order would be shipping on October 25th - which sucked, considering it was supposed to be released on the 15th...but guess what, that shipping date was a pipe dream for this company.

I contacted DJI over the weekend and was told in "broken-English" that because I ordered accessories, it wouldn't ship until mid-November (no need to add that little bit of info to the sale page, by the way). So I told them to cancel the accessories and ship the camera now. So, guess what, I've now been told that my camera-only order will ship on November 8th....literally ONE MONTH after they took the money from my account.

I'm considering reporting this as a fraudulent charge to my bank, since I never received what I already paid for...and I'm looking into replacing my DJI drones with those from a different company - maybe 3DR wants my business. I have a problem with rewarding incompetence.

DJI has done a lot with drone-technology, but they are completely retarded with regard to the logistics of order fulfillment and customer service. Maybe they'll figure it out before they are driven out of business by a company that shows some care and concern for their loyal customers. # STILLWAITING #COMPLETELYDISAPPOINTED
2015-10-26
Use props
njdrano
lvl.1

United States

Sent DJI an email earlier today telling them to cancel all my orders.

I simply can't allow a company to run roughshod over their consumers with no consequences (ordered 10/9 and not set to ship until 11/8 - all while others who placed their order after me are getting shipping confirmations). I know it won't affect their bottom line all that much and they surely won't notice that my money isn't in their account any longer, but I've never had a worse experience purchasing something from a company.
2015-10-28
Use props
tom
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I used to work in the airline business. Operations depth.  I was the guy that canceled and delayed flights. It was company policy that the passengersite with the delay were already pissed off so they just kept getting put back. The new passengers would walk on to undelayed  aircraft. See that's  what's  going on here.
2015-10-29
Use props
info.irionphoto
lvl.1

United States

tucker.ted Posted at 2015-10-14 10:39
I got the same email... Like I said I ordered within hours of it being released. I can't stand the t ...

Translation: "you will only be appreciated if you are patient..."
DJI, you will only be appreciated by you customers when you deliver what you promise.
Perhaps DJI HAS BEEN PURCHASED BY THE Chinese Government?
2015-11-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules