problem after update firmware
1332 6 2014-12-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
finito2
lvl.1

Spain

hello, mi vision+ was working perfectly until i updated it to the last firmware. Everything seemed ok, but when i start the engines they turn very very slowly and do not respond to the stick.
I have reinstalled everything several times, even i made a hard reset and nothing changes.
Any idea?
Thank you

2014-12-18
Use props
gil
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1379308 ft
United States

Verify you have calibrated your sticks and you are set for mode 2 (if you don't know what any of that means download a copy of the user manual).  I'm almost afraid to ask what you mean by a "hard reset".  If you're referring to the software you need to completely uninstall it before you re-install.  
2014-12-18
Use props
finito2
lvl.1

Spain

gil@wk.net Posted at 2014-12-19 02:00
Verify you have calibrated your sticks and you are set for mode 2 (if you don't know what any of tha ...

Yes, i have calibrated the sticks and i'm on mode2. The problem is that the engines turn very very slow when they start and after that the sticks don't make any reaction in them, but by example the camera turns as i move the stick left or right.
In the Other hand when i wrote "hard reset" i meant exactily that i made a hard reset of the flight controller ( several vídeos in YouTube)  the firmware was on 0.0.0.0 version and after that i reinstalled everything.
2014-12-18
Use props
DJI-Dboy
lvl.3

China

finito2@yahoo.e Posted at 2014-12-19 04:28
Yes, i have calibrated the sticks and i'm on mode2. The problem is that the engines turn very very ...

Hi,
Could you post a screen shot of the 'upgrade' page?
2014-12-18
Use props
finito2
lvl.1

Spain

sorry for the poor quality

IMG_2345.pdf

116.23 KB, Down times: 20

2014-12-19
Use props
DJI-Dboy
lvl.3

China

Got you pdf
1. When you say "the camera turns as i move the stick left or right", you mean which stick? Tunnel R or E?
2. After you calibrated the RC, could the software reflect a full range when you move all the sticks to a maximum position? And how about the stick in mid-position, would the software reflect in mid, too?
3. Try another way to re-calibrate your RC following this thread:
http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... rol&lang=en&lang=en
2014-12-19
Use props
finito2
lvl.1

Spain

I´m in mode 2, so is tunnel R.
Yes, it reflect the full range and in the middle too.
I´ll try the other way of calibration but i think the problem it´s not in the RC but in flight controller.
2014-12-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules