Please help new controll will not turn on
514 5 2015-10-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lambert91
New

United Kingdom

Hi ive just recieved my new phantom pro today and after many hours of trying to figure out whats wrong ive come up stuck.....my controll doesnt display any lights at all when i press the on button once or even after trying to turm it on normally but as soon as i plug in the charger i can turn on the remote but i still get no lights to say it is chargin if i leave it off.
All i get basically is one flash of number one light and then it goes full white and then off completly(with cable in) without its absolutly nothing anybody have any ideas whats wrong the controll is on 1.2.6+ its my very first one and not a happy customer

Many Thanks

2015-10-13
Use props
lambert91
New

United Kingdom

2015-10-13
Use props
BASS 666
lvl.3

United Kingdom

is the battery flat ?
2015-10-13
Use props
lambert91
New

United Kingdom

I have left it on charge for an hour just to see if it would turn on and nothing still......I'm not getting any charge lights to tell me it's chwrging and when I plugged the cable in and turned it on I plugged in my phone to check battery status and it said 100 percent I'm so confused
2015-10-13
Use props
lambert91
New

United Kingdom

if I plug cable in it flashes once with one Light then flashes again with all lights and then off no less going up or down or any on the front at all
2015-10-13
Use props
sploodge
Second Officer
Flight distance : 809350 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Looks to be a faulty battery..

Think a call to DJI or if you got it form a dealer/amazon then contact them..
2015-10-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules