866 1 2015-10-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fat City
lvl.1
Flight distance : 32730 ft
United States

Problem solved:
The problem not in the DJI GO app, but instead was due to a known Android bug in which some files cannot be seen using a media device (MTP) USB connection. The "missing" flight record files are properly output, but to access them you must either reboot your mobile device or use an Android app (suach as ES File Explorerer) to copy them to your PC.

I've been using the HealthyDrones website and have noticed that not all flights produce a flight record file (DJIFlightRecord{date}[time].txt) that can be uploaded for analysis.I'm using a Nexus 7 (2013 FHD) with Android V5.1.1, and both the DJI GO app and my P3A's firmware are the latest released version. Other than this problem I haven't had any issues with the Nexus 7 or the P3A. For example today I had a short flight that synched correctly up to the cloud but didn't output a flight record file on the tablet.

I uninstalled and reinstalled the app, and cleared its cache and all app data, but the problem persists. Has anyone else run into this? Any things to try to fix it?

Jim

2015-10-15
Use props
nabesarawak
lvl.2

Malaysia

Yes. Me too... I use Asus Tablet with android 5, and same case... I fly 3 times, and only 1 or 2 Flight record file..always miss 1 or 2.. .
2015-10-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules