1476 4 2015-10-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sploodge
Second Officer
Flight distance : 809350 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Not sure if some you you will have noticed this. There is a new button on the Forum front page http://forum.dji.com that allows you to track the status of a repair ( well, thats what it seems to be ). I don't have an open case so cannot test it..

Anyway, might be useful for some..

repair.PNG
2015-10-16
Use props
JBPHOTO
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2950013 ft
Portugal

I've tried with the RMA number in the field  "Input number" and I received
"The number you entered does not exist, please check it and try again."

I've send  in 26 of June a P3 Pro to repair (camera and gimbal) after a crash and after more then one hundred days, no one in DJI europe suport, answer what´s happened with the drone.
In Portugal/europe after a time limit of a month if the store has no answers they has an obligation to refund the money or replace the product.

Any advice ?
2015-10-16
Use props
our0borus
lvl.2

United States

100 days!?!  You make it sound like you sent it in and have just been waiting.  Did you get an RMA before you sent it in?  Do you have a tracking number from when you shipped it verifying it was received?  Did you get a verification email from DJI when it was received?  

While I empathize with your plight what are you not telling us?  I'm not sure the forum will be the place to resolve your issue unless someone from DJI happens to see this thread.
2015-10-16
Use props
brycerichert
lvl.3
United States

our0borus Posted at 2015-10-16 15:43
100 days!?!  You make it sound like you sent it in and have just been waiting.  Did you get an RMA b ...

Heck... I'm in the US and took almost that amount of time. I'm not surprised.
2015-10-17
Use props
JBPHOTO
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2950013 ft
Portugal

our0borus Posted at 2015-10-17 06:43
100 days!?!  You make it sound like you sent it in and have just been waiting.  Did you get an RMA b ...

First of all I bought it in a store, so i put it for repair in the same store. After two months (for what I've seen here in the forum it was the normal) I've ask in the store for the drone. They send me the  # RMA,  the # Ticket and all mails they send to europe.suport. After that, the store and me are trying to get answers and until now, nothing. I'm afraid they lost the drone.
Here, in the forum, I'm asking if anyone has the same problem, and how to resolve it.
I've two P3 Pro (one is reapairing and the other has the bug "no signal"), and one Ronin-m. DJI make good  products but they have the worst assistance I know.
2015-10-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules