1526 8 2015-10-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pgaucher
lvl.4
Flight distance : 368983 ft
Hong Kong

Hi guys

We are a few days away from launching our marketplace, where artists and content creators can showcase their work and benefit like on no other platform.

We are looking for people to test our curating process and iron out any final technical glitches before we go live. Those who participate will automatically get bumped up to our Gold level status.

If you are interested, please contact me directly at:

CEO@aerialentertainmentstudios.com  

Cheers everyone

Patrice
2015-10-16
Use props
mixmaven
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1699081 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aren't you the guy who has all of the footage from around the world because of traveling for work?  I remember responding to a post a while back on the price of footage.   So you made a business out of it?  Good for you.  You had some amazing footage.   
2015-10-16
Use props
Pgaucher
lvl.4
Hong Kong

Hey, nice to hear from you again. Yes that is me and yes I have invested heavily in the development of this platform out of passion for the world of aerial cinematography. I was approached so many times by large stock footage sites to sell through them, but I simply didn't get the rationale for giving them 70% of the revenues when I did all the work. I figured I would develop a platform of my own, but open it up to others to showcase their work and sell to customers. Only this time, the artists gets the big payout (up to 70%, which is unheard of in the world of stock imagery).
2015-10-16
Use props
Pgaucher
lvl.4
Hong Kong

Our site is unique in the marketplace and I would invite any feedback on the user experience. Here is the link: www.aerial-entertainment-studios.com
2015-10-16
Use props
Pgaucher
lvl.4
Indonesia

Thanks to all those who contacted me.

Based on user feedback, please note that the registration email may have landed in your junk mail. This happened to me as well. As a result, your registration as sellers cannot be completed.

Please check in your spam folder to complete registration and start submissing footage for the testing of our curating process.

Cheers

Patrice

2015-10-18
Use props
Eboli
lvl.2

Australia

Hi there,

I just had a very quick look at your page and will go back for a longer period later tonight.  

Looking like a very good start.

Two immediate things which stood out to me:

1. On the page "About Us"  you wrote  "We might be based in Hong Kong, but we are no further than an email away.".  This made me do a double take on what you were trying to say and where you actually were based.  How about "We are based in Hong Kong but we are no further than an email away."

2.  While looking at Stock Footage pages I found it a little off putting when you put your cursor onto some video footage only to find it immediate transform into a grey screen with name, price and and more info.  It is sort of "in your face" and feels a bit uncomfortable as a user experience.  Would it be possible to have a smaller text version of these details appear as a layer over the original image.  It feels a bit weird scrolling down a page of various footages with grey screens popping around the page as you cursor touches them and people do tend to put their cursor on an image they are interested in.  Maybe it is just me though.

I'll be back later with any further observations.
2015-10-18
Use props
Pgaucher
lvl.4
Indonesia

Eboli Posted at 2015-10-19 12:30
Hi there,

I just had a very quick look at your page and will go back for a longer period later toni ...

Thanks a lot for your feedback. Sorry for replying late as I didn't get the notification about someone responding to the post so it took me a few days.

Yes, the wording was a bit off and I followed your suggestion. The change has been made to the About Us page.

If you have some nice footage you would like to showcase and sell, please do let me know.

Cheers

Patrice
2015-10-21
Use props
smcbrearty
lvl.3

Canada

you website is not working
2015-10-22
Use props
Pgaucher
lvl.4
Indonesia

Really?  It should be working fine, the proper link to the site is below.
www.aerial-entertainment-studios.com

Cheers

Patrice
2015-10-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules