United States

Tip: The post by the administrator or moderators shield
2015-10-16
Use props
alirz1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 609833 ft
Canada

All I can tell you that I had to deal with their PRE SALES SUPPORT today. The support sucked. They didn't seem to even try to help me with my inquiry..
I can imagine how post sales support must be!
2015-10-16
Use props
droneflyers.com
Second Officer
Flight distance : 60709 ft
  • >>>
United States

Uh - do you have questions any of us can answer? There are literally millions of words written about the Phantom 3 and it's very likely some answers to your questions are out there.

As has been said many a time, there is nothing else on the market close to the P3's right now in terms of value and performance (reliability).

If you need more handholding my suggestion is to use a well known retailer like B&H Photo - they can answer your questions and even sell you an extended warranty.

Oh, I see you answered your own question -  in terms of buying from Amazon. That's one option, but Amazon is not going to be knowledgeable on the product compared to B&H, etc.

Also, I'm sure your state can use the taxes.
2015-10-16
Use props
fvnaguib
lvl.3
United States

@droneflyers.com I agree about the tax part.  B&H is an authorized dealer?  did u work with them before? good customer service?

there are 2 other drones that I was thinking about them and I may give them a chance , I just have to make sure they have a good customer service ( that's the whole idea to go out of DJI)

1 - 2dr solo http://www.3drobotics.com/
2 - YUNEEC Q500 4K http://yuneec.com/

will read more about them and if anyone has experience with any of those, please let me know.

2015-10-16
Use props
fvnaguib
lvl.3
United States

one more thing to add, 3dr solo has "We back this all up with a 30-day money-back guarantee. We take your satisfaction with our products really, really seriously." I like to read that
2015-10-16
Use props
droneflyers.com
Second Officer
Flight distance : 60709 ft
  • >>>
United States

Realistically a lot of your work has been done for you by hundreds of others. Basics are that the Solo is good for nothing and the Yuneec is just so-so. It works - which is about the best that can be said about it. So if the P3 is a 7 out of 10, the Yuneec 4K is maybe a 5 and the Solo a 2.
That's figuring in price, capabilities, reliability, etc.

A MBG means nothing if you have a product that isn't fit for the intended use. AND, you have a money back guarantee with Amazon and your CC and PP anyway.

B&H has the best reputation around. Almost perfect. They are authorized and also are the ONLY people who are allowed to sell the extended SquareTrade crash warranty.

That all said, hopefully you already have R/C and quadcopter experience so that you won't crash your new baby. Most pilots aren't gonna want to start with an expensive rig.
2015-10-16
Use props
DJI-Dave
Second Officer

United States

Moved to service forum.
2015-10-16
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi, fvnaguib, do you have a ticket number? We will check it . Thanks.
2015-10-18
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi, fvnaguib, do you have a ticket number? I will check it. Thanks.
2015-10-18
Use props
fvnaguib
lvl.3
United States

my request number was: 194371. I wanted to ask more questions before buying the 3 other drones. unfortunately I got a faster help from the forums more than DJI pre-sales support. That's should be a shame for you.
I decided I will not buy anything from DJI store, I will go with amazon if I will buy another drones from DJI, they have the best customer service ever. But most probably I will give YUNEEC a chance and I will get YUNEEC Q500 4K. still doing my research.

2015-10-19
Use props
lucaoms
lvl.3
Flight distance : 599049 ft
  • >>>
Italy

fvnaguib Posted at 2015-10-19 19:24
my request number was: 194371. I wanted to ask more questions before buying the 3 other drones. unfo ...

I'm Agree
i'm looking to buy P3A and Matrice 100 for my work
but seing my orrible experience ,see my topik at this link   http://forum.dji.com/thread-33487-1-1.html, I think to find another brand for my UAV.
Regards

2015-10-21
Use props
bfisher28
New

United States

I can't explain my frustruations with how long it has taken anyone from customer support/technical support to reply to the mulitiple emails I have sent since I recieved my Phantom 3 standard in the mail last month, regarding all the troubles I have had. I have spoken to my local Dji dealer and watch them do eextensive testing on my phantom.. Which they were unsuccessful and came to the conclusion that the phantom I purchased was defective and that I shoild continue trying to contact Dji customer support and request an RMA. I then finally was able to speak with someone from dji to request an RMA. I was then advised that before I mail my product back for RMA, that I need to contact dji headquarters in China and explain my story and the troubles I've eexperienced , and advise them of my request for sending my phantom standard back, and I would pay the difference to upgrade to the phantom professional. I am aware of the 14 day policy, but due to poor customer service I received from customer support, the almost impossible task of getting a reply from anyone from the MULTIPLE emails and messages I wrote.. and the 1 poorly response I did finally recieve from customer support, caused my 14 day exchange policy to expire.. Poor customer service from dji support reps, and horrible communication from dji has caused my exchange warranty to expire. I have never delt with such horrible customer service.  
2015-10-21
Use props
fvnaguib
lvl.3
United States

Dont expect much from the headquarter in china. They are even worst. I read horrible stories. Anyways, they have nice products but next year lot of companies will be on the market with very nice product and they will learn the lesson when they find people go to other companies because of thier poor customer service. They are very known now everywhere with the bad customer service, if they will not work hard to change that believe, they will not survive alot in the business.
2015-10-21
Use props
Movin on
lvl.4
Flight distance : 173455 ft

United States

bfisher28 Posted at 2015-10-21 04:10
I can't explain my frustruations with how long it has taken anyone from customer support/technical s ...

Did you use a credit card to purchase?  If so, your best option will be to protest the purchase through your credit card and request a refund.  This is about the only method that will work with DJI.
2015-10-21
Use props
bfisher28
New

United States

I did use a credit card for purchase. Well technically a debit card i think. I may have to look into that, im so sick of being blown off by these clowns at dji HQ. Ive never experienced such horrible customer service amd communication.. I feel robbed!
2015-10-21
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

fvnaguib Posted at 2015-10-20 01:24
my request number was: 194371. I wanted to ask more questions before buying the 3 other drones. unfo ...

Hi, fvnaguib,thanks for advising. Sorry for the late response. Maybe it is because you didn't use "reply" and I didn't get system reminder. I found the ticket created on Oct 16 06:28 and replied on Oct 17 12:37. We sincerely apologize for this due to high quantity of emails and time difference.  Our live chat is available Monday to Friday, 9:00AM to 18:00PM (Hong Kong Time GMT+8:00). We hope to service you well next time if you need help.
2015-10-21
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

bfisher28 Posted at 2015-10-22 05:24
I did use a credit card for purchase. Well technically a debit card i think. I may have to look into ...

Dear bfisher28, we do have manually review process to protect both customers and ourselves from potential fraud. May I know your order number so that I can check it for you? Thanks.
2015-10-21
Use props
rsashop1
lvl.1

United States

fvnaguib Posted at 2015-10-17 08:08
one more thing to add, 3dr solo has "We back this all up with a 30-day money-back guarantee. We take ...

While you can easily contact 3DR support, getting results is another thing.  I am presently going back and forth with them for 2 weeks. At times it's like talking to a brick wall. I left DJI because of service issues and it looks like 3DR is no better. In fact I came here to see if DJI service has improved.
2015-10-30
Use props
fvnaguib
lvl.3
United States

rsashop1@xemaps Posted at 2015-10-30 13:15
While you can easily contact 3DR support, getting results is another thing.  I am presently going  ...

I was going to pre-order more phantom but after all the bad stories I read and what happen with me. I decided to pre-order Snap from vantage robotics. they have a nice customer service, they answered all my question anytime I talk to them. they have 30 days money back guaranteed and I read alot about the invention they did with snap. i am very excited to see the final product.
2015-10-30
Use props
RevoMikey
lvl.2
United Kingdom

I will reluctantly purchase another DJI product at some point but will never again try to use their customer service, i had gps problems initially and after 4 or 5 ignored emails I gave up on dji, their service and contempt for their customers just plain sucks, i also own walkera and i can also say their service is equally as poor.

I came from monster truck rc where Traxxas had amazing support, that was until they closed their uk office, it all went to hell after that, shame, they were a great company.

Once DJI have your money you are on your own, they wont do anything about it, they couldnt care less about any of us.
2015-11-2
Use props
DJI.Terry
DJI team

Hong Kong

RevoMikey Posted at 2015-11-3 03:15
I will reluctantly purchase another DJI product at some point but will never again try to use their  ...

Hi, Revo, Sorry about that. Our service has been improved a lot recently. The email reply time is within 72H and RMA 14 days. Would you kindly advise the ticket # you got when sending the emails? I can check and help you out. Thanks.
2015-11-2
Use props
Stetson Wrangle
lvl.1
Flight distance : 177621 ft
Canada

I have had nothing but success with the DJI support team. So far they have helped me stick handle my way to get my P3A into warranty. Once received, we shall see the time it takes to hear from them. I'm feeling good about it. I think they may have worked things out. I would love to be the service depot for Canada. Fingers crossed, I'll post the turn around for the repair, which is going to be extensive.
2015-11-3
Use props
jonh
New

United States

You can file a complaint about an international business' online sales here:  https://econsumer.gov/en/Home/FileAComplaint/1#crnt
2015-12-26
Use props
MC13579
lvl.2
Flight distance : 203107 ft
United States

I finally got a call from a Lead support guy  today only to tell me that they would not fix my unit that had a esc failure. The only thing they would discuss is the motor stop at the end of the flight record and blamed me for not being able to land a 3 bladed copter and are charging me $400 for the repair. Good luck, but DJI will not help you. I guess they have NO grace for their customers and don't care to keep them. As soon as I get mine back, I will sell it and never buy another product from them no matter how great they think they are. Good Luck!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B86zyqT2TgWOanhzSXZwS0FZUHc
2016-2-29
Use props
davidbarron
New

United States

I have had the same issues with Customer Service ..
2016-8-22
Use props
davidbarron
New

United States

I received a dead battery this past Friday as part of a Phantom 4 plus two extra battery deal.  I contacted them and they said I need to send it in for repair!  So 5 days ship to CA from MA and then they need to check it out and then decide what to do and then 5 days back --- so probably 12 days or more to get a replacement with a lot of paper work, emails, video I had to send in, etc, when it was DOA out of the box.  Not great customer service.  I should have to waste my time with a DOA product.
2016-8-22
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

davidbarron Posted at 2016-8-23 05:21
I received a dead battery this past Friday as part of a Phantom 4 plus two extra battery deal.  I co ...

Sorry for your frustration. Normally the turn around time is about 2 weeks.
2016-8-22
Use props
davidbarron
New

United States

Why would you have the customer wait for a product he just paid for?  If you send me items that are DOA, then you should expedite the process.  I should not have to wait for a replacement for a new product!
Like I said this is bad business.  People are right.  Your products are good products, but once there is an equivalent product on the market, people with choose based on customer service at that point.  Enjoy the success you are having now, until such completion catches up.  If you were a smart company, you build loyalty.  Meaning take responsibility for the mistakes you make, and correct them.  Don't make the customer wait because he receives a product that doesn't work.  If it was because of what i did, then fine, but not on a DOA (dead on Arrival) product.
2016-8-23
Use props
gespino.furryll
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9639 ft
United States

Their customer service is the worst I've encountered ever in my life as a consumer. They suck the biggest balls on the face of planet earth.

Why?

DJI customer service DOES NOT FUCKING EXIST.
2016-11-18
Use props
fans56ce30e2
New
United States

WOW bought a new DJI Mavic and wrecked it. I sent it in for repair. 40 days they are still under repair online chat is awful They sent me a link in chat and it took me to a 404 page. Call center says things different then my online portal. Email support took 2 weeks to get back to me.

DJI does not have a proper call, or call center support staff to handle the simplest requests.
2017-3-20
Use props
enough
New

India

Extremely details specifically the last part I care for such information and facts much. I was searching for this certain details for some time
MBA College in chandigarh
Fashion technology college in Punjab
2017-6-3
Use props
enough
New

India

I am very glad to learn a lot from you this meaningful knowledge. From an article describing your unique way , we can see that you are an approachable , humorous person. Not only that, your article is rich with a lot of useful knowledge and helpful information.
Media office interiors
System Integration service providers
2017-6-20
Use props
enough
New

India

thanks sucha lot
2017-6-20
Use props
enough
New

India

DPS has a very good hostel for the students where they get homely environment. Students of various age groups and different places live in the hostel.
Best boarding school in ncr
2017-7-17
Use props
enough
New

India

Solutions Middle East, works to Envision, Execute and Empower our clients by offerings design, implementation and on-going support services.
Nutanix Premier Partner
VDI in a box
Messaging Solutions
Secure Printing software
Citrix Load Balancer
2017-7-17
Use props
rebeccahick
New

Vietnam

I don't know who you are. Don't even know your name I wish we could talk but I don't have a number to call. So hold your hand up if you hear me, I've been searching but all that I found Is everywhere that I go, is standing alone in the crowd Maybe you're right here in front of me Am I looking too hard, it's hard to see Oh, give me a sign; I'm starting to wonder if you've lost your way I've been right here waiting patiently, Your lane should be right here next to me I need you tonight, think of you all of the time. thank you  |=>super smash flash 2 |=>bloons tower defense 5
2017-8-14
Use props
Dracula
New
United States

DJI is a nightmare, out of mind. Do not buy from DJI on line store. They send defective drone, my drone has different front legs and they cannot understand this defect from factory. One front leg is bigger and cannot put extended leg bought also from DJI. They cannot understand this factory issue. Like journalist I meet thousands of people in my life but DJI is out of mind.  
2017-8-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Dracula Posted at 2017-8-18 17:30
DJI is a nightmare, out of mind. Do not buy from DJI on line store. They send defective drone, my drone has different front legs and they cannot understand this defect from factory. One front leg is bigger and cannot put extended leg bought also from DJI. They cannot understand this factory issue. Like journalist I meet thousands of people in my life but DJI is out of mind.

We've replied your another post, please check it.
2017-8-19
Use props
paintballer4l
lvl.1
Flight distance : 70069 ft
United States

You are absolutely correct about how bad the CS is for DJI. They have had my Mavic for over 30 days and will not respond with me. The number is refered to California, but it is fowarded to foreign sounding people who are programed to say "I apologize". Even via email "I apologize" we made promises we can not keep. You better off buying a new drone if you do not pay for the Care Refresh plan. And even then you may recieve a defect. Drones are way to expensive for the CS you recieve.  
2017-8-25
Use props
fansfb71df30
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1499 ft
United States

check out GDU the way dji is treating me im considering it 2
2017-9-9
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now