1441 3 2015-10-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
eogondim
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3269551 ft
Brazil

hello my  inspire one  not safe signal GPS
this dangerous to fly, a problem with the GPS or interference, can someone help me? somebody else is having this difficulty, even with clear skies the sign is not constant, please someone help me

2015-10-19
Use props
skylvlmedia
New

United States

Hello and sorry to hear you are having problems with your Inspire 1. Here are a few suggested steps:

Step 1 - Try to find a Natural area to take off in (field, park, nature area).  WiFi, metal in concrete, buildings can all contribute to a bad GPS signal.  
Step 2 - Try performing the compass calibration function in your DJI go app. Sometimes we have to repeat this step several times for a successful calibration.
Step 3 - Try putting the aircraft on an elevated surface like a table (preferably not one made of metal) - sometimes ground interference causes a lot of problems.

If these don't work, contact DJI Support. about a replacement GPS antenna.

Best regards,

The SKYLVL Team
2015-10-19
Use props
eogondim
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3269551 ft
Brazil

skylvlmedia Posted at 2015-10-19 12:59
Hello and sorry to hear you are having problems with your Inspire 1. Here are a few suggested steps: ...

hi The SKYLVL Team Thank you, it is possible that geomagnetic storms can affect this way the aircraft ? once the signal is intermittent ?

see on instagram dcimagens
thanks again
2015-10-19
Use props
teamnest1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 18484 ft
  • >>>
United States

Try all the basic steps. If it doesn't work, try another firmware upgrade. If that fails, send it into a repair facility.
2015-10-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules