video uploading utube
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Phantomen3
lvl.2

Sweden

So how do you do when you want to upload a high quality video to youtube? i have taken some 4K records with my phantom 3 pro, but when i upload it to youtube or to facebook the quality always end up very bad, anyone els got tips how to make the video upload still beeing with high quality?

2015-10-19
Use props
Jay_Bit
lvl.3

United States

We need a little more information to help point you in the right direction. Please share what platform you are using to post edit your footage, eg. Premiere  Pro etc. are you using a ND filter? What video settings are applied within your app controls etc? Are you rendering edited footage prior to uploading to YouTube, as this makes a huge difference, even though your footage may have started out 4K if you fail to render each sequence the quality will be dismal.
2015-10-19
Use props
Paniza
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1411801 ft
Canada

That is the ultimate Youtube challenge.

Basically, you got to know your limits.

For example, I keep my video settings -2,-2,-2. Fix the image with Adobe Premiere.

If I fly close to grass, I cannot move faster than 2-3 m/s. The list goes one and one.

Check it out the difference between the oldest (May) to the newest (October):
https://www.youtube.com/user/marcelopaniza/videos

2015-10-19
Use props
sudiste
lvl.2

Monaco

Hi,

for High Quality Videos you always have to wait until Youtube has rendered the Vid to his own Format, this can take some time, depending on the resolution and length.
In the Video Manager you see the status of this Task.
2015-10-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules