Who Is Interested In A Meetup In Southern California?
1087 8 2015-10-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mikey14
lvl.3

United States

I am trying to set up a meetup in Southern California. I am trying to find a central spot with a lot of room to fly and shoot. I have an idea of a place in Pasadena. Right next to the Rose Bowl (where UCLA Football plays) is a huge open grassy area that has a lot of room. I play golf right there and see model airplanes fly all the time so I know it's ok to fly around there. If I can get enough people to meet up and fly, possibly DJI will do something for us to ecourge more meetups.
I am trying to set something up before the end of the year. Since it is in California there are many sunny days so no need to worry about bad weather.
All DJI models are encouraged. We need begginer and expert flyers and everything in between.
Anybody who has ideas on a date or want to help set this up please speak up.
If there are any DJI reps or shops that sell DJI and want to help out with parts or something would be great. I'm sure that repairs will needed that day and if upgrades are available then I'm sure people will be interested in purchasing them and having them installed.
2015-10-19
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Check in here:
http://www.phantompilots.com/forums/northwest-usa.13/
Ah, and post a thread as well. ;-)

Have fun, fly safe, happy landing.

RedHotPoker
2015-10-19
Use props
Spankybear
lvl.4
Flight distance : 685089 ft
United States

I am sorry but California is NOT part of the Northwest... Please do not insult us fine folks here in the northwest. It's bad enough that California is part of the USA...
2015-10-19
Use props
Mikey14
lvl.3

United States

LOL, very funny.
2015-10-19
Use props
Spankybear
lvl.4
Flight distance : 685089 ft
United States

2015-10-20
Use props
Kneepuck
Second Officer
Flight distance : 275105 ft
United States

I am interested in doing the same.  As it happens,  I have a 150 acre property with no neighbors for over a mile.  The terrain is interesting,  if a bit rugged.  I will be posting some more video of the property soon.
2015-10-20
Use props
bobcat50
lvl.2
Flight distance : 353064 ft
United States

Where is the 150 acres located, I'm in Valley Center?
2015-11-8
Use props
davidmoceri
New
Flight distance : 8123 ft
United States

I am in Irvine as well and recently got the Phantom 4 and open to flying together.
David M
davidmoceri@gmail.com
Skype ID: HGTceo
2016-3-29
Use props
Kneepuck
Second Officer
Flight distance : 275105 ft
United States

bobcat50 Posted at 2015-11-8 15:31
Where is the 150 acres located, I'm in Valley Center?

Sorry, just now saw your post.I am in the mountains above Palm Springs.
2016-4-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules