Dji please update Z15 GH4 firmware
1091 5 2015-10-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
punkinhart
lvl.3
Australia

Dji, it has been at least 10 months that i know and this problem has not been fixed. If I use the current up to date firmware for the gimbal i have no shutter control, if i 'downgrade' the firmware to 1.4 then i have shutter control, the problem is that on 1.4 the horizon drifts on panning and fast flight.. I know that I am not alone here.

Dji...you have brought out many new products in this time, none of them cost as much as a spreading wings copter with one of these gimbals on, why hasnt this issue been addressed?
please fix it

for anyone else, please post  here if you have problems with the latest firmware, which to my knowledge hasnt been updated since november last year, which is when I purchased my gimbal.
2015-10-20
Use props
flaviomjr@mcse. This user has been deleted
Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2015-10-28
Use props
chsi
lvl.2
Flight distance : 104695 ft
Canada

flaviomjr@mcse. Posted at 2015-10-29 03:31
this has not been fixed because like all other issues with the s-wings once you buy it, you are on y ...

I can relate to the s-wing models bought a s900 fully setup and Zenmuse GH4 camera work rarely another piece of DJI junk. Well done DJI you useless a holes
2015-11-26
Use props
dino.martignoni
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7142365 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

Same problem in my S900 A2 LB1  Z15GH4 .... NO REPLY from DJI support.... the problem appeared almost a year ago ...  software update.  

Same problem with shutter in the past and same problem with A2 poi solved after about 8 month.....

PLEASE UPDATE THE FIRMWARE! AND UPDATE THE DJI SOFTWARE DEV TEAM!!

2015-11-28
Use props
flaviomjr@mcse. This user has been deleted
Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2015-12-1
Use props
punkinhart
lvl.3
Australia

I've sent my gimbal to hong kong now to have this issue fixed, really hoping it comes back in full working order. Anyone from Dji wanna speak up here? It's been over a year that this firmware has been flawed without the bug getting addressed by Dji, on the Dji website the spreading wing series are still labelled as the "PRO" series. If Spreading wings is your PRO series then you really need to start treating it like a professional product.
2015-12-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules