Cannot see current capacity and blinking red light
1963 6 2014-12-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
info
New

Turkey

Hello,

I have 2 battery with phantom 2, first one is working well but i'm having problem with second one.
When i put the battery i have blinking red light and in Assistant software's batery section current capacity and percantage of charge are %0.
But battery show four green light so its full.

Is anyone have a solution for this problem?

Regards
2014-12-19
Use props
gil
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1379308 ft
United States

Is this a clone battery?  The official party line is "Never use non-DJI batteries." If so it could be part of the problem. By the way, if you ever do use any third party batteries (made by Limeware, Onbo or others) DO NOT attempt the battery upgrade!  It will likely "brick" the battery.  One of the reasons DJI has the laterst battery upgrade is to try and stop people from using other batteries.

If the Vision Assistant software is not able to read the battery information it may just be the spring loaded contacts are not making a good connection.  Make sure the 2 little push pins on the internal plug move freely and extend the full travel.  Make sure they are clean (a rubber eraser works well for this).  Next, make sure the battery is fully inserted in the battery compartment and try the Visiion Assistant again.

Before you attempt any battery upgrade make sure it does not have a loader of v1.3.0.0 or firmware of v1.6.0.0
Battery Box contacts.JPG
2014-12-20
Use props
DJI-Dboy
lvl.3

China

Hi, Please try Gil's suggestion first.
Your battery is new? Has it ever worked before this issue?
And what's the first 3 S/N at the bottom of the battery?
2014-12-21
Use props
info
New

Turkey

Hello, Yes the battery is new, bought it with phantom 2.
First 3 number is 322 in barcode code.  
2014-12-25
Use props
info
New

Turkey

It seems same problem with this guy. http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... id=3575&lang=en

2014-12-25
Use props
Gerry1124
lvl.4

United States

The blinking red light you mention, is that on the lower left corner of the "DJI Phantom 2 Vision Assistant_3.6"?  That should be solid green when you are connected to the Phantom.  Did you download the Windows drivers?
2014-12-25
Use props
info
New

Turkey

Gerry1124 Posted at 2014-12-26 08:05
The blinking red light you mention, is that on the lower left corner of the "DJI Phantom 2 Vision As ...

Nope not in pc, im talking about light over the phantom. It light green with other battery but with this one it blink red.
2014-12-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules