well done DJI
1755 16 2014-12-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mikegil
lvl.3
Flight distance : 32730 ft
United Kingdom

Heres a Thread of praise for a change, ordered my Phantom 2V+ last friday evening, received phone call to confirm a few details on Monday, dispatched from China on Tuesday and received today, in the UK, at 9.45 am, was very sceptical i would receive this side of christmas after reading others comments, but i personally can not fault DJI on their customer services and delivery
Mike
2014-12-19
Use props
jamesnns
lvl.3

United States

One in a million aint bad
*sarcasm*
2014-12-19
Use props
mixstreme
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Now lets see that work when you have an issue.....
2014-12-19
Use props
johnwarr
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

Nice way to welcome a new member of the Phantom club chaps.
Don't worry Mike I am sure you will have a great time with your new purchase...
2014-12-19
Use props
kjkisatsky
lvl.3

United States

Best of luck Mike!  5 more days and I get to open mine for Christmas.  So I have no complaints with ordering and delivery.  But I haven't opened mine yet.....man, I hope we don't have the issues I've been reading about.   Excited but uneasy.  Apparently, if you have issues, you are really screwed if you go by the feedback of forum posters.  On the other hand, all the reading I've done will hopefully preclude said issues..
2014-12-19
Use props
allbritt
lvl.2

United States

Had my Phantom 2, vision + for a little over a week.  No issues other than operator error.   Flies well and the videos are great.
2014-12-19
Use props
mixstreme
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Maybe they should move the sales reps to the support dept......  
2014-12-19
Use props
MacCool
lvl.3

United States

Thanks for posting. I've not had an issue with my Phantom either. I was hoping this forum would be a great source of knowledge. Rather, it appears to be, in large part, DJI-bashing.
2014-12-19
Use props
kjkisatsky
lvl.3

United States

Well, it's been said that most satisfied customers don't post on the forums, but if you have a gripe, that's where you go.  It is good to hear from the satisfied customers.
2014-12-19
Use props
Gerry1124
lvl.4

United States

I've now got 2 birds in the bird cage. Phantom2v+'s.  Bought one in April and bought the other one in July.  It was wounded (crashed) and the owner sold it online.  Had 1 broken wing. (arm)  I decided in November to get a new shell so I took it to the vet,  (my shop) and replaced the innards to the new shell.  I upgraded the first one to the V3 and now both are operational.  No crashes so far and both are performing flawlessly.  I have no complaints with DJI.  
2014-12-19
Use props
firedog121
lvl.1
Flight distance : 25686 ft
United Kingdom

Mine lasted 30 minutes before it blew a ESC and won't get it back until after the New Year. Great Service!
2014-12-19
Use props
jeselectrical
New

United Kingdom

Nice to hear good news  mine is boxed and ready to open xmas day 4 more sleeps cant wait like a kid with a new toy
2014-12-20
Use props
jarek33
lvl.2
Flight distance : 466696 ft
United States

98% is human error, read the manual, fly low until u learn, read manual again, been flying for years never had any issues, take care of your phantom he will take care of you...
2014-12-20
Use props
insitb
lvl.3

Singapore

Better yet, use the time you're waiting to fly a wee toy quad. Whilst getting the basics down, you can crash your $70 learner to your heart's content.

As soon as keeping a quad airborne is intuitive, take your pride and joy out for a spin.
2014-12-20
Use props
kjkisatsky
lvl.3

United States

I let my baby Hubsan quad get too high and far yesterday, gone.  Searched on foot for an hour and can't find it.  Good news is I'm only out 30 bucks, but I learned a lot with it before it disappeared.  I think I am ready for Christmas!
2014-12-21
Use props
mh
lvl.2

United Kingdom

I love it when everything comes together like that! Happy flying, dot forget to post your first video!
2014-12-21
Use props
kamikaze
lvl.2

Germany

mh@blackcatinve Posted at 2014-12-22 00:49
I love it when everything comes together like that! Happy flying, dot forget to post your first vide ...

I have also no complaints about DJI. Everything works well and I have a lot of fun with my P2V+v3. Study of the manual and some help from the forums to get known to the DEVICE helps a lot to stay crash free (knock on wood) How should I spend my long holidays without complaints....

Happy Landings
2014-12-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules