Lightbridge 2 Does NOT appear in the Go App 2.4 Android!!!!
1303 4 2015-10-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kimberly
lvl.1
Flight distance : 618196 ft
United States

When using iOS 2.4 I turn on the IOS device, launched the Go app, then powered up the RC. Lightbridge appears. (I sure wish the option was on the landing  page like the Phantom, Inspire, Osmo, etc. becuase it is misleading that the app will work with Lightbridge 2 at all.)

Due ot the issues with the video feed and the iOS app, and the recommondation by DJI-Cathy in another thread to use the Android version of the app, I tried.

I have repeated the exact same procedure for the Android device (running 2.4) and it does NOT appear.

Help!
2015-10-23
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

I finished my Test of the Android v2.4.  Here is what I found.  When you open the App the LB2 option does not appear.  I selected the OSMO.  At that point it requested to upgrade the RC.  I allowed that to happen. It takes a long time for the upgrade so be prepared.  After power cycling the TX the LB2 appeared in the App.  You must select EXT and I got video out.  I hope this works for you.
2015-10-23
Use props
kimberly
lvl.1
Flight distance : 618196 ft
United States

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2015-10-23 12:04
I finished my Test of the Android v2.4.  Here is what I found.  When you open the App the LB2 option ...

Thanks so much Tahoe_Ed!

Worked like a charm!

Thank you, thank you, thank yo!
2015-10-23
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

You are welcome.  Enjoy.
2015-10-23
Use props
SkyProMe
New

Finland

ok. iOS does not work.

we bought an Android... the LB2 is not showing on the list and you cannot select the OSMO... how do we proceed!? Need to buy even more stuff?
2015-11-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules