Vigil @ FFA Headquarters, Atlanta, GA
938 4 2015-10-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ithacus
lvl.2

United States

I believe Atlanta, Georgia is the only FAA Headquarters in the country that operates 24/7.

Let us all go have a 3 day vigil Halloween weekend !!

I'd fly down.

I don't do social media, but perhaps someone could organize ?

2015-10-23
Use props
ag0n
Second Officer
Flight distance : 700846 ft
United States

For what purpose?
2015-10-24
Use props
Ithacus
lvl.2

United States

Good point. Futile. Nothing will stop this country from being cemented as a police state.

And when we are all stopped and asked for our "papers" for no cause, the same previlent response with regard to protest will be the same ……"for what purpose".

I will send mine and my daughters Traxxas, Syma and P3P through the shredder before I allow her to register……it's enough that her guns are registered. All the sanctions do nothing to stop the criminally intent.
2015-10-25
Use props
ag0n
Second Officer
Flight distance : 700846 ft
United States

Where do you live that your guns are registered?
2015-10-25
Use props
Ithacus
lvl.2

United States

ag0n Posted at 2015-10-25 22:04
Where do you live that your guns are registered?

With particular arms it matters not which US state one lives in…..there is what is referred to as The NFA of 1934, which was a direct result of Bonnie & Clyde and the gang. And to that end, having come slowly and though not referred to as and even with the handful of states that have laws banning registration, when you buy from a law abiding  haha,  licensed retailer your name and serial number are recorded….the way I see it that is registered because your in the system.
2015-10-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules