1128 4 2015-10-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mike-the-cat
Second Officer
Flight distance : 22488593 ft
  • >>>
Singapore

They say misery loves a friend. So I thought I'd contribute something different.
After ~740km of flying my Inspire 1, I made an error in judgement that led to a crash and a broken arm. I dropped DJI China Technical Support Center an email on Oct 5th. This was still during the official 1 week Chinese holiday week.

I received a reply on Oct 6th, a day later (during the holiday) giving me detailed shipping instructions. I shipped the unit out on Oct 7th and it arrived in Hong Kong two days later. It was assessed and on the 15th I received an email about the repair charge that had to be paid before repairs started. Following payment, the unit was repaired and was shipped back on 21st October.

Through the repair process, I was kept appraised of the progress of the Inspire through the system.  

I thought that overall, my experience was very positive and unlike many of the posts here, so I thought I'd share this.

Oh yes, and I chose the title because negative posts always get more attention than positive ones.

Thank you Sophie Zhang from DJI- I think your repair process did well!

2015-10-24
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thank you for the positive feedback Mike.  It is always appreciated.
2015-10-25
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

Thank you for sharing it here! we are happy to work for users like you!
2015-10-28
Use props
Mike-the-cat
Second Officer
Flight distance : 22488593 ft
  • >>>
Singapore

DJI-Tim Posted at 2015-10-29 15:45
Thank you for sharing it here! we are happy to work for users like you!

Happy to support good service - can you see my latest post on Driving Force? Regarding the 'Map Loading' bug in the Go App. Also MM's response and then mine.
2015-10-29
Use props
Rooster This user has been deleted
Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2015-10-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules