well that didn't last long less than 24hrs in issue 1
1407 9 2014-12-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mikegil
lvl.3
Flight distance : 32730 ft
United Kingdom

well they may have been good on shipping but thats where it ends, issues so far, i will list each issue seperately, can't connect dji vision app to wifi range extender, tried on samsung note 3 and an iphone 4s, binds initially then nothing, no camera connection and keeps loosing wifi connection, have tried binding as instruction numerous times. I thinkj the extender is faulty as had it on charge all night and light was still amber in morning.Cheers
Mike
2014-12-20
Use props
Gerry1124
Second Officer

United States

There is a small button on the range extender to the right of the on/off switch.  That is the reset button. Push it to reset.  Then open your DJI app on your phone, select settings and binding.  Enter in the mac address for your range extender.  That number/letter combination is on the back of the extender.
2014-12-20
Use props
mikegil
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Gerry1124 Posted at 2014-12-20 21:00
There is a small button on the range extender to the right of the on/off switch.  That is the reset  ...

have done that about 6 times now for both phones, samsung looses connection straight away and iPhone just says phantom not connected
2014-12-20
Use props
Gerry1124
Second Officer

United States

See post

Wlan Connection breaks
2014-12-20
Use props
insitb
lvl.3

Singapore

First time you charge the Tx, it takes loooong. Subsequent charges should only take a couple of hours max, depending on how much you depleted it of course.
2014-12-20
Use props
mikegil
lvl.3
United Kingdom

insitb@singnet. Posted at 2014-12-21 08:22
First time you charge the Tx, it takes loooong. Subsequent charges should only take a couple of hour ...

have left it on overnight again and charge/power light has finally changed to green, one thing I have noticed if you move the charge connecter (yes it is fully in the extender port) it will stop charging so may have a dodgie connecter in extender
2014-12-21
Use props
mikegil
lvl.3
United Kingdom

so could my home wifi be stopping the connection as that has a stronger signal? will have to try with home hub off and see how that goes
cheers mike
2014-12-21
Use props
johnwarr
First Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

On my Samsung S3 I need to turn off mobile data from the phone menu, otherwise it will keep searching for an internet connection and switch back to my home Wi-Fi.
I would say that is the problem you are having and I would think the iphone would have a similar setting somewhere.
2014-12-21
Use props
mikegil
lvl.3
United Kingdom

johnwarr@live.c Posted at 2014-12-21 19:05
On my Samsung S3 I need to turn off mobile data from the phone menu, otherwise it will keep searchin ...

ok john will try that on samsung, on iPhone i was getting data reading on top right hand of screen but have a constant message in the middle of screen not connected to Phantom and can't get images from camera?
mike
2014-12-21
Use props
jmtw000
lvl.3

United States

mikegil Posted at 2014-12-22 01:07
ok john will try that on samsung, on iPhone i was getting data reading on top right hand of screen ...

Try it without the SD card or with a different card.
2014-12-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules