1556 12 2015-10-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ajinop
lvl.2

United States

Found this article browsing

http://pix11.com/2013/09/05/scal ... helicopter-accident

Tell me why this isn't all over the place ??

2015-10-24
Use props
ajinop
lvl.2

United States

Another off the AMA site

http://www.modelaircraft.org/aboutama/TampaHeliAccident.aspx

After reading this article and then seeing some of the hostile posts that were made on the AMA comments on regulations  supposedly due to "DRONES" and the problems our community has caused.
Makes me mad that incidents like these have been hidden or swept under the rug.

I encourage everyone to find articles and post them here of planes and helicopters to build up a showing just how unbalanced these regulation and view on quads have been.
2015-10-24
Use props
ajinop
lvl.2

United States

Yet another death !
How many people are dead because of quads??

http://gizmodo.com/a-swiss-man-w ... d-helicop-777233761
2015-10-24
Use props
ajinop
lvl.2

United States

Yet another death !
How many people are dead because of quads??

http://gizmodo.com/a-swiss-man-w ... d-helicop-777233761
2015-10-24
Use props
ajinop
lvl.2

United States

So on the AMA website there was some back-and-forth hostility between obviously RC helicopter pilots / RC plane pilots stating why we should be the ones that are having to register and not planes or helicopters.
One of them went into detail about how we are going to cause Death and property damage.
Some of the RC airplane pilots tried to validate their stance by saying they have to take off from an airfield and they can't hover in place.
So I'm posting this video of an airplane hovering place, just to call BS.

It's really sad that we can't come together to move past these up-and-coming regulations as a community because, planes / helicopters and multi rotors are going to be affected by this.
We all live in glass houses, obviously the above post shows that people have been killed from RC helicopters, and hurt I'm sure with some digging RC Planes have fallen the same fate.
I don't understand why the following instances have never brought up the need for registration of RC planes and RC helicopters but all of a sudden a few bad apples in the multi rotor bunch and it's time lock down.???
2015-10-24
Use props
ajinop
lvl.2

United States

So on the AMA website there was some back-and-forth hostility between obviously RC helicopter pilots / RC plane pilots stating why we should be the ones that are having to register and not planes or helicopters.
One of them went into detail about how we are going to cause Death and property damage.
Some of the RC airplane pilots tried to validate their stance by saying they have to take off from an airfield and they can't hover in place.
So I'm posting this video of an airplane hovering in place, just to call BS.

It's really sad that we can't come together to move past these up-and-coming regulations as a community because, planes / helicopters and multi rotors are going to be affected by this.
We all live in glass houses, obviously the above post shows that people have been killed from RC helicopters, and hurt I'm sure with some digging RC Planes have fallen the same fate.
I don't understand why the following instances have never brought up the need for registration of RC planes and RC helicopters but all of a sudden a few bad apples in the multi rotor bunch and it's time for lock down.???
2015-10-24
Use props
ajinop
lvl.2

United States

You thought a pistol on a quad was scary....... Lol
How about a fully automatic machine gun on a RC helicopter

2015-10-24
Use props
ajinop
lvl.2

United States

You thought a pistol on a quad was scary....... Lol
How about a fully automatic machine gun on a RC helicopter 2009 long before a quad had a gun!

2015-10-24
Use props
gongml
lvl.2
Flight distance : 595413 ft
Canada

Did got hit by the P3S the other day when trying land her in front of me.  Got away with just bruises on my legs, which I know feel luck.
2015-10-25
Use props
Spankybear
lvl.4
Flight distance : 685089 ft
United States

I was killed by my drone... So that makes one
2015-10-25
Use props
ajinop
lvl.2

United States

gongml Posted at 2015-10-25 06:27
Did got hit by the P3S the other day when trying land her in front of me.  Got away with just bruise ...

Well you are lucky gongml you have be carful
2015-10-25
Use props
ajinop
lvl.2

United States

Spankybear Posted at 2015-10-25 09:36

Well spankybear if only they had taken away your drone sooner.... So sad

Lol you're a funny guy.... Lol
2015-10-25
Use props
CaveDrone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11549 ft
United States

Spankybear Posted at 2015-10-25 09:36

SpankyBear,   soooo.... just where are you writing that post?   get it...huh huh!!   LOL  
2015-10-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules