Dji go app
1049 6 2015-10-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bertie
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi, can anyone help!! I connect my I phone 6 to the rc and all I get is the how to connect button and I can't go any further and it never goes to camera mode so I cannot do the latest update to the rc, however I have updated latest firmware to the aircraft (p3p)
2015-10-26
Use props
burington
lvl.1

United States

Does the app stay on the Standard.  I have the same issues.  The app only stays on the Standard for the camera view.  It also says Rc connected please connect aircraft.  I don't have a Standard.  2.4 app is crap.
2015-10-27
Use props
burington
lvl.1

United States

Does the app stay on the Standard.  I have the same issues.  The app only stays on the Standard for the camera view.  It also says Rc connected please connect aircraft.  I don't have a Standard.  2.4 app is crap.
2015-10-27
Use props
burington
lvl.1

United States

2015-10-27
Use props
bertie
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I can't even get pass that it says on the screen of my I phone "how
2015-10-27
Use props
bertie
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I can't even get pass that it says on the screen of my I phone "how to connect so I " can't go any further
2015-10-27
Use props
jgruber15
lvl.1

United States

Have you tried the following;

Different Lightning cable?
Make sure Drone is OFF
Power on RC, connect phone, launch app?
2015-10-28
Use props
Advanced