Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Loosing signal and recording stopping
1428 9 2015-10-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
unblind
lvl.2

United States

Just got the OSMO out to try it out in 4k and it would record for a bit, then the picture would freeze, go blue and stop recording. It did record longer in 1080, and a little in 2.7k. My iPhone is not upto date with the latest IOS...trying to put that off with all the apps we use on it.
Would love to hear if anyone has the same issues. Thanks.
2015-10-26
Use props
DJI-ytao
DJI R&D Squad
Flight distance : 1209413 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

when u tried 4k and the screen go blue.
Which frame rate do use? say 4k 24fps?.   

Have u every tried other resolution and fps, e.x. 4k p30, 1080 p60, 1080 p30?
2015-10-26
Use props
mikewbragg2
lvl.1

United States

HI there. I had the exact same thing happen to me. Just received my unit yesterday charged the battery, unlocked the gimbal registered on my iPhone 6 plus via the dji go app. I tried a bunch of different video settings from 1080 60p - 24p to 4k. I would sometimes get 30 seconds of recording sometimes only 5 seconds but 9 times out of 10 my device would seem to reboot and the screen on my phone would go blue. I updated to the lated iOS 9.1 - tried again and still no luck. I also tried my iPad mini just in case it was the phone. Have you found a solution? Big fan of DJI products: I have a ronin m and a phantom 3 pro and have never had a problem. Hopefully this will be an easy fix - It may be hardware related though.
2015-10-28
Use props
techtips
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2887 ft
Slovenia

mikewbragg2 Posted at 2015-10-28 20:51
HI there. I had the exact same thing happen to me. Just received my unit yesterday charged the batte ...

Ditto here, I can get 4k to work with some consistency, but absolutely not 1080P anything.
I am sort of bummed as I shoot all of my video in 1080P.

I get only 5 seconds max....out of the box no worky
2015-11-1
Use props
DJI Candice
lvl.4

Hong Kong

mikewbragg2 Posted at 2015-10-29 03:51
HI there. I had the exact same thing happen to me. Just received my unit yesterday charged the batte ...

Hi, this problem would be resolved in the next firmware upgrade. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. The firmware would be release soon.
2015-11-2
Use props
sdchew
lvl.3

Singapore

Last week end, I shot about 10 clips using 1080p at 50 fps. Longest clip was close to 80 seconds. So far no issues. Probably try shooting a couple more
2015-11-2
Use props
unblind
lvl.2

United States

Mine fixed itself somehow for a couple of days, but as of yesterday it the gimbal is limp.
Here is what I posted on another thread...
Same problem here. Unlocked gimbals, and booted up doing same routine. Had it for a week and no issues.
Right when I boot it up, it starts the single beep.
The Camera tilts back and hits the 2nd gimbal.Power button is solid green.

Troubleshooting:
-Tried taking out battery, rebooting.
-I can access the camera and everything through the app.
-Took the camera off, nothing changed.
-Took card out, no dice.
-When I doubled click the trigger it shuts off the gimabl and reboots, and gimbal makes sublte move but still limp, then this makes the power button blink green.
2015-11-2
Use props
kdfolkerts
New
United States

With the iPhone app, 4K 24P footage does not work.  iPhone screen freezes, recording fails and iphone screen goes blue as of Dec 20, 2015.
2015-12-21
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

kdfolkerts Posted at 2015-12-22 08:03
With the iPhone app, 4K 24P footage does not work.  iPhone screen freezes, recording fails and ipho ...

Hi, it's a known firmware issue for 4K 4096*2160 resolution. It will be fixed in the next firmware which will come soon.
2015-12-21
Use props
vigneshbhim
New

India

Hi,
I am having the same issue. 1080p videos seem to record only for 5-10 seconds and then i get a blue screen. And it then automatically changes to the previous screen resolution.
I have also updated to the latest firmware. OSMO Firmware v1.4.1.80. The update was successful, but the problem still persists.
I am using the lexar card that came in the box.
I am using the latest version of the dji go app.
Android 5.1

Any solution???
2015-12-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules