Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Awesome customer experience!
906 4 2015-10-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hai2k4
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1792989 ft
United States

I crashed my p3p on October 7, after explaining to them the situation, they promptly issued a rma. I sent it via FedEx 2day service. I received the p3p back today with a new body and they replaced the broken display holder on my remote aswell. I was so thrilled because I've read all the horror stories about customer service on this forum. I am a extremely satisfied customer. I love DJI!

Details, the body broke and the camera was smashed as a result of flying into a tree on auto return home. Landing gear severely detached from its base. DJI replaced it with the return time of 14 days including transit time. Owner since June 7, 2015. DJI accepted their responsibility to me as a customer and went out of the wAy to keep me a happy customer. Thank God that they are improving their customers experience.
2015-10-26
Use props
gil
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1379308 ft
United States

Super, nice to see some positive comments.

Helps to balance out all those "you won't believe what happened with my most awful, gut-wrenching experience with the %$#*@ service department"!  
2015-10-27
Use props
Quadular
lvl.2
Flight distance : 14682 ft
United States

I recently had the same good experience with DJI North America..... I crashed mine also, issued an RMA and shipped it off. The turn-a-round time was very short, I think they had my Phantom for only 2 weeks. They replaced the body,which was banged up pretty bad. I am extremely happy with DJI Support. Another very happy and satisfied customer!!  
2015-10-27
Use props
Rebel
Banned

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2015-10-27
Use props
DJI.Terry
DJI team

Hong Kong

Thank you for your support. We will keep on improving our service.
2015-11-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules