1499 4 2014-12-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
camdog
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5661247 ft
  • >>>
United States

My Phantom 2 is about two weeks old. Today, I updated my Gimbal Firmware and the Gimbal bricked. Was able to do a hard reset on the Gimbal and re-shoot the firmware and all was good. After next initialization the command LED lights on the rear P2 arms just blink a rapid red with no other colors. I have the iOSD mini so I am able to see on-screen that I get about 10 sats, and all looks normal. Motors start up and it could fly, but the rapid red lights don't stop. I discharged my battery to about 50% and put it back on the charger to bring it back to 100% and tried again. No luck, still a rapid red flash. I have a feeling this could be a bad battery, but I'm not positive. Any thoughts?

In the Assistant on two different Macs, I get the caution triangle followed by a Pop-Up in the lower right of the screen that says Error[33]. In the error message box, it says None. That's all I've got to work with. Bad battery?
2014-12-20
Use props
DJI-Dboy
lvl.3

China

Hi,
How about the flight time of your battery after this issue appeared? Does it reduced obviously?
And what's your loader and FW version?
2014-12-22
Use props
rik.mills
New

Australia

This has happened to me too.  The life of the battery is at 99% and total discharges are 3.  1 of which was me cycling the battery to fully charge again.

FW 2.6.0.0
Loader 1.5.0.0
I've contacted DJI 3 seperate times through email to no avail..
2014-12-22
Use props
DJI-Dboy
lvl.3

China

rik.mills@dfes. Posted at 2014-12-22 18:06
This has happened to me too.  The life of the battery is at 99% and total discharges are 3.  1 of wh ...

Have you ever upgrade or downgrade the FW?
2014-12-23
Use props
rik.mills
New

Australia

DJI-Dboy Posted at 2014-12-23 18:25
Have you ever upgrade or downgrade the FW?

I haven't, no.  It shows this as the most current version available for both.
2014-12-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules