Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI GO Tutorials
24153 11 2015-10-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI-Delphine
lvl.2

Hong Kong

Introducing the all-new DJI GO mobile app

As the leader in easy-to-fly aerial photography systems, DJI is dedicated to ensuring that our users have a fun and safe experience every time they fly. That is why we are now introducing our new mobile app: DJI GO. Perfect for both beginners and experts, it is compatible with most of our flagship products including the Phantom 3 Series, the Inspire 1 and the Matrice 100. It includes new and easy-to-use features for intelligent flight control, remote video and photo capture, and easy sharing and editing.

DJI Tutorial: How to edit and share videos using the DJI GO app

Turn your aerial footage into cinematic gold with the video editor in our new DJI GO app. This tutorial will teach you how to master the process and get started with creating your very own videos to show friends, family and the world.

DJI GO – Intelligent Flight Mode: Follow Me

In this DJI Tutorial, we will introduce one of the Intelligent Flight Modes in the DJI GO app: Follow Me. We will show you how to enable and use this mode, so that you can get the most out of your aircraft and fly easily and safely.

DJI GO – Intelligent Flight Mode: Point of Interest

In this DJI Tutorial, we will introduce one of the Intelligent Flight Modes in the DJI GO app: Point of Interest. We will show you how to enable and use this mode, so that you can get the most out of your aircraft and fly easily and safely.

DJI GO – Intelligent Flight Mode: Course Lock and Home Lock

In this DJI Tutorial, we will introduce you to two of the Intelligent Flight Modes in the DJI GO app: Course Lock and Home Lock. We will show you how to enable and use these modes, so that you can get the most out of your aircraft and fly easily and safely.

DJI GO – Intelligent Flight Mode: Waypoints

In this DJI Tutorial, we will introduce one of the Intelligent Flight Modes in the DJI GO app: Waypoints. We will show you how to enable and use this mode, so that you can get the most out of your aircraft and fly easily and safely.

See more: http://edu.dji.com/edu_videos?pk_campaign=DJI%20FORUM&pk_kwd=DJI%20FORUM

2015-10-28
Use props
1FLCowboy
New

United States

Concerning the second vid: DJI Tutorial: How to edit and share videos using the DJI GO app:
I don't ever get a "Dustbin" ? and I see the "Saving to Device" but it never saves, the window doesn't go away? If I tap it again, I get "Saving Failed" in middle of screen. Using a short six second clip...Maybe I'm confused...but to use the Editing portion, do you need to be connected to the Bird or to iTunes or to a PC...not clear if I'm doing something wrong?

Thanks
2015-11-6
Use props
1FLCowboy
New

United States

Ok, got the Dust Bin..sorry my bad.
The only part I can't seem to figure out is the Saving? When or if I adjust Contrast etc. there is a Save in the upper right hand corner but it does not save to my device? Takes me back to the vid. Just can't seem to figure out how to save to the device...hmmm
Trying everything...
thanks
2015-11-6
Use props
theglob
lvl.1
Flight distance : 179442 ft
United States

I have a question regarding the waypoint mode. After hitting "Hide" while the waypoint tab is up so I can adjust camera settings, I can't seem to figure out how to get it to appear again once I'm done with the settings. Anyone have any clue?
2015-12-4
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Up in the left corner where it shows your flight mode, if you press that tab can you get your features to show back up?
2015-12-9
Use props
jlivingston6
lvl.3
Flight distance : 82556 ft
United States

So is DJI GO a new app? Or is it the GO APP 2.4.3 that is out? If not, where do we get it?
I know, a lot of questions but I'm helping 3 or 4 other people to.
THANKS,
DJ
2015-12-31
Use props
drone4k
New

Brazil

Olá amigo. Estes tutoriais que apresentou, já os conhecia. O problema que tenho é para aumentar o Levels, que faço vôo e imagens, aperto na "☁ " do APP do DJI e não aumento de nível de experiência. É essaajuda que gostaria. Obrigado!
2016-2-21
Use props
The Vaping wolf
lvl.2
United States

quick question
I am about to purchase the phantom 4 .... but while looking on the apple store for the dji go app ... i noticed there are two
dgi go
dgi go 4
which one should i use for the phantom 4 series please
2016-12-16
Use props
Odan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 182913 ft
United States

Hey Vap-wolfe...I just got a P4 and I only downloaded the DJI go 4 app. I don't intend to download the reg DJI go app because the 4 works fine on my P4. I don't see any reason for having two apps. I think this would give you more reasons for conflict between the twqo. Keep it simple. I have had no trouble at all with my P4.  Hope this helps you decide.
2017-1-8
Use props
fans18236815
New

United States

I have Apple products, i5 phone and an iPad Pro.

My GO app has none of the features shown in the first vid. I have "Editor" showing instead of Library and once in Editor all I can do is either view, delete or download the video.

I thought I would delete and reload the app which I did. Now when I open the app it doesn't even show my drone - P3S.

HELP
2017-1-8
Use props
DECinHSV
lvl.4
Flight distance : 14255190 ft
  • >>>
United States

This grouping should provide a video tutorial to output required files for DJI to look into APP Crash issues.  I know the different OSs probably have different ways to get to the files, but that would help to have them broke out as well !
2017-3-20
Use props
WebParrot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

Reaaaalllly needs updating
2018-8-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now