Not inteligent dji battery
1599 9 2014-12-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rubengalvan
New

Spain

Hey
I bought a new phantom 2 battery and it’s doesn’t work, when I try to start engines, it doesn’t appear to respond. otherwise the led color change to red. I have 3 more batteries and it is working properly.
I plug in to my computer and there are a popup saying that my battery isn’t a DJI Inteligent battery. I took contact with my dealer (Stockrc) and I followed their instructions without result. Then I decided to send back to my dealer.
My dealer said that is it working properly.
I tried to insert to another phantom 2 and it’s doesn’t work…
Please help me! I bought a battery and I feel robbed!
Thank you!
2014-12-21
Use props
momochi
lvl.2

United States

Is your dealer an authorized DJI dealer? There are many clone batteries being sold that will NOT work in the Phantom. They look like the DIJ battery but only in appearance. Ebay is full of them. Some are sold much cheaper than a DJI battery which is why they are so attractive. It is usually "Buyer beware" after sales service on these clones. Hope you have luck in resolveing your issue. It sucks when that stuff like that happens.
2014-12-21
Use props
rubengalvan
New

Spain

I bought in www.stockrc.com and they say a DJI authorized dealer....  
2014-12-21
Use props
Gerry1124
lvl.4

United States

rubengalvan Posted at 2014-12-21 23:08
I bought in www.stockrc.com and they say a DJI authorized dealer....

Look at the plug inside the Phantom, The 2 little pins at the bottom of the plug are push pins.  Make sure they are working properly and not stuck.
2014-12-21
Use props
rubengalvan
New

Spain

I have 3 more batteries and it work properly, but this new battery doesn't work....
2014-12-21
Use props
Gerry1124
lvl.4

United States

rubengalvan Posted at 2014-12-22 03:00
I have 3 more batteries and it work properly, but this new battery doesn't work....

Check the battery itself and where the 2 little push pins make contact, see if one of the contacts is missing or out of alignment.  Those are where the Phantom gets it's "not intelligent battery" info from.
2014-12-21
Use props
rubengalvan
New

Spain

Gerry1124 Posted at 2014-12-22 06:20
Check the battery itself and where the 2 little push pins make contact, see if one of the contacts ...

Yes I did... No response... The dealer told me that they got turn it on.....
2014-12-21
Use props
Gerry1124
lvl.4

United States

rubengalvan Posted at 2014-12-22 08:48
Yes I did... No response... The dealer told me that they got turn it on.....

That's what they tell you.  Did you actually look at the battery contacts for the 2 small pins?  Tell me what you saw.  Compare the pin contacts on the battery that doesn't work to the pin contacts on the batteries that do work.
2014-12-21
Use props
DJI-Dboy
lvl.3

China

So there's no battery info in the software, right?
And what's the serial number at the bottom
2014-12-22
Use props
Daninho
lvl.4
Flight distance : 70203 ft
Germany

DJI can check if its an original battery or a fake with that serial number. Maybe your dealer just dont tell you the truth. Also you have to flash your phantom to the newest FW to be compatible with the newest batteries i guess
2014-12-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules