Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI GO on Android - how to add video/photos back from microSD
1170 2 2015-10-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
VinnieRC
New

Canada

I tried to download my videos from my Phantom 3 Pro and the DJI Go app said it won't download 4K videos.  Is there a way to move the files from the microSD back to the tablet to allow DJI GO editing?  I tried to copy the file to the tablet, but no matter where I put it, the app cannot see it even though there is an import video function to add local videos.   I can edit video on my computer, but in order to get DJI points, you have to use the App.

2015-10-29
Use props
busclas
lvl.3
Flight distance : 609012 ft
United States

You have to have caching of video files turned on in the settings that will then allow you to edit the video within the app.
2015-11-1
Use props
VinnieRC
New

Canada

busclas Posted at 2015-11-1 07:40
You have to have caching of video files turned on in the settings that will then allow you to edit t ...

Cached video is very low res.  There should be a way to load HD video back onto the App without needing to use the Phantom 3 Pro, but looks like DJI didn't think of that.  Currently you must turn on the Phantom 3 to transfer files via downlink and it is very slow and only limited to 1080p.  It defeats the purpose of getting a 4K enabled Professional!
2015-11-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules