How do you offload a panorama photo?
5977 27 2015-10-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
billkoep
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

I was experimenting with the panorama and selfi-180 panorama today, and can see the finalized panorama photos with the replay function on my iPhone. When I load the memory card into my computer, however, I can only see the individual JPEGS that make up the panorama -- not the finished, stitched together result. Trying to select the panorama and download it from within the GO app only brings up a dialog about downloads being restricted to JPEGs and regular video. Any ideas?
2015-10-30
Use props
Calvette
lvl.4
Flight distance : 103222 ft
United States

Same question here, I was thinking that maybe you have to do it in photoshop. If thats
true why show it on the iPhone?
2015-10-30
Use props
wordsaremything
lvl.3

United States

I got the same result on the Android version of the app.
2015-10-30
Use props
Calvette
lvl.4
United States

wordsaremything Posted at 2015-10-30 18:06
I got the same result on the Android version of the app.

Okay I figured it out. Press home button on the screen and tap on library and chose photos. Pick the photo you think is the pano and then tap the icon at  the far left bottom and you'll be able to save it to your camera roll.  My 180 was saved at 6.708 inches by 38.25 at 72ppi.
There are a lot of cool tools in the DJI Go App. imho
2015-10-30
Use props
wordsaremything
lvl.3

United States

Calvette Posted at 2015-10-30 20:05
Okay I figured it out. Press home button on the screen and tap on library and chose photos. Pick th ...

Thanks, Will have to try this.
2015-10-31
Use props
rbaaij
lvl.4
Flight distance : 73871 ft
United States

Calvette Posted at 2015-10-30 21:05
Okay I figured it out. Press home button on the screen and tap on library and chose photos. Pick th ...

Dear Calvette,
Tried to get my panorama picture using your procedure. You mentioned the icon at the far left bottom.
The only icon I get at the far left bottom is the select button. I tried to activate this button but still find the panorama pictures as individual pictures on the SD Card.
What am I doing wrong?
Thanks in advance
Robert
2015-11-8
Use props
DJI-ytao
DJI R&D Squad
Flight distance : 1209413 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

pano pic is in ur mobile device.

u can found pano pic in ur mobile device photo and DJI GO media library.
2015-11-9
Use props
rbaaij
lvl.4
Flight distance : 73871 ft
United States

DJI-ytao Posted at 2015-11-9 06:59
pano pic is in ur mobile device.

u can found pano pic in ur mobile device photo and DJI GO media li ...

Dear DJI-ytao,
Thanks for your message. Unfortunately I was not able to find my panorama picture as one (1) picture in my Ipad photo folder or DJI GO media library??
2015-11-9
Use props
DJI-ytao
DJI R&D Squad
Flight distance : 1209413 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

rbaaij Posted at 2015-11-9 23:11
Dear DJI-ytao,
Thanks for your message. Unfortunately I was not able to find my panorama picture as ...

It shouldn't be if u finished generating the pano pic process.

In ur case, the generating pano process may be interrupted.

Can u see your pano photo in playback?

We will provide regenerate pano in playback  in future version.
PC software for generating pano from sdcard individual photo  will also be provided.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
2015-11-9
Use props
Sateh
lvl.2
Flight distance : 70810 ft
  • >>>
Lebanon

Calvette Posted at 2015-10-31 04:05

Can't find this far left button. How does it look like please
2015-11-21
Use props
Calvette
lvl.4
United States

Sateh Posted at 2015-11-21 05:56
Can't find this far left button. How does it look like please

Are you using an Apple device?
2015-11-21
Use props
Sateh
lvl.2
  • >>>
Lebanon

Calvette Posted at 2015-11-21 18:59
Are you using an Apple device?

No. I am using Android, Samsung Galaxy Note Edge
2015-11-22
Use props
Calvette
lvl.4
United States

Sateh Posted at 2015-11-22 04:56
No. I am using Android, Samsung Galaxy Note Edge

I'm using an iPhone 6s and after hitting the down load arrow in the lower left hand corner the pano is saved to my device.
2015-11-22
Use props
Sateh
lvl.2
  • >>>
Lebanon

Calvette Posted at 2015-11-23 06:30
I'm using an iPhone 6s and after hitting the down load arrow in the lower left hand corner the pan ...

On my android device, when i open the pano pic, the download arrow on the right bottom screen is grayed out, and cannot be selected. When opening a single photo, I can use this download arrow.
2015-11-23
Use props
Calvette
lvl.4
United States

Sateh Posted at 2015-11-23 06:22
On my android device, when i open the pano pic, the download arrow on the right bottom screen is g ...

Maybe an android user will chime in here.
2015-11-23
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

Sateh Posted at 2015-11-23 22:22
On my android device, when i open the pano pic, the download arrow on the right bottom screen is g ...

Hi, for android device, you  need to first choose the photo and then click on the bottom 'share'(swtich to the outside WIFI or mobile data to share) and then save it , then the pano will be downloaded in your local camera roll.
Also, after 'share'->'save' , you can find the pano under DJI\dji.pilot\PhotoEditor.
2015-11-23
Use props
robbi
lvl.2
Fiji

DJI-Amy Posted at 2015-11-24 15:14
Hi, for android device, you  need to first choose the photo and then click on the bottom 'share'(s ...

I have done many 360 pano's and then downloaded the files from the SD card to storage. What it does then is save the individual frames in a series...in a folder or group. Then back in the image folder there is an html file that corresponds to the series associated with that panorama.
My question is..how do I re assemble the panorama in what application?..it doesn't work in a browser when I click the html file?
Also I want to post the panoramas on a clients website??
I can't see how to do this in any FYI tutorial?
What is the output method for all these files and how do I reassemble the panorama?

Advice please...maybe just missing something obvious
2015-12-9
Use props
robbi
lvl.2
Fiji

robbi@robbinewm Posted at 2015-12-10 11:11
I have done many 360 pano's and then downloaded the files from the SD card to storage. What it doe ...

PS Obviously once you download the files off the SD card they are not available to view on the Osmo units library.
I noticed a download/upload icon bottom RHS on the current set of images on the unit but when clicked it goes nowhere?..where or what should it do?
2015-12-9
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

robbi@robbinewm Posted at 2015-12-10 06:11
I have done many 360 pano's and then downloaded the files from the SD card to storage. What it doe ...

1)Hi, DJI GO uses down sampled pictures for pano stitching aiming at fast sharing.  DJI PC software for high quality pano generating will also be released. Currently, you can use some third party stitching software to do the stitching on your PC such as: https://www.dermandar.com/create/   
http://hugin.sourceforge.net/

2)That html file is just a directory in order to lead you the location of the original files. You can open it by a browser like google chrome. It also serves as a occupation in the file list, indicating that you've shoot a panorama here.   

3) You can download the panorama in the APP and then the image will be saved in your local album of your mobile device.
2015-12-9
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

robbi@robbinewm Posted at 2015-12-10 06:30
PS Obviously once you download the files off the SD card they are not available to view on the Osmo ...

That download icon can enable you to download the original photos and videos from the SD card, you can check your local album of your mobile device. Currently, the original files of panoroma and timelapse can only be checked on your PC.
2015-12-9
Use props
robbi
lvl.2
Australia

DJI-Amy Posted at 2015-12-10 14:14
That download icon can enable you to download the original photos and videos from the SD card, you  ...

Thanks for this info. I think you need to address this issue asap so we can stitch hi definition panoramas from the DJI Go app or wherever.
It seems an oversight that you haven't written software to fully implement the Oslo output.
Please notify if and when you complete this software function
Thanks for your reply
2015-12-17
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

robbi@robbinewm Posted at 2015-12-18 09:29
Thanks for this info. I think you need to address this issue asap so we can stitch hi definition p ...

Thanks for your feedback, we will release this software as soon as possible.
2015-12-17
Use props
ianwarsenault
lvl.2

United States

Personally, I like Lightroom for merging photos (HDR and panoramas). If you aren't a creative cloud member, Adobe offers a 30 day free trial.

Here's a tutorial that shows the panorama process:
2015-12-19
Use props
robbi
lvl.2
Australia

This is a cool alternative..thnks..will try this rather than go to other 3rd party applications that require lots of funding :
Will post if it works
Robbi
2016-1-4
Use props
robbi
lvl.2
Australia

DJI-Amy Posted at 2015-12-18 14:43
Thanks for your feedback, we will release this software as soon as possible.

Please let me know asap...I was hoping to reload the files into the other and view the pano there for a quick export but thats doesn't work as far as I can see
2016-1-4
Use props
robbi
lvl.2
Australia

DJI-ytao Posted at 2015-11-10 12:52
It shouldn't be if u finished generating the pano pic process.

In ur case, the generating pano pr ...

when do you see this software being finished?

2016-1-4
Use props
robbi
lvl.2
Australia

ianwarsenault Posted at 2015-12-19 17:14
Personally, I like Lightroom for merging photos (HDR and panoramas). If you aren't a creative cloud  ...

Followed that Lightroom Panorama function..works well...just need an app to load onto media sites
2016-1-4
Use props
Greg Flies
lvl.2
Flight distance : 151909 ft

Calvette Posted at 2015-10-31 10:05

I was having the same problem until just now after reading your post. I probably would've figured it out eventually but there's no telling how long it would've taken me haha. Thank you for this 8 month old post it worked like a charm! Cheers,

Greg
2016-6-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules