How to become a DJI certified repair center?
18085 7 2015-10-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kpolando
New

United States

Is there a requirement for some business to become a certified DJI repair center?  How does this happen?
2015-10-31
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

You will need to contact DJI.com.  Most of our service centers are our dealers.  Are you a dealer?
2015-10-31
Use props
DJI.Terry
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi,Kpolando, you can send an email to support@dji.com to know more if you are interested in being a repair center.
2015-11-2
Use props
kpolando
New

United States

DJI.Terry Posted at 2015-11-2 23:39
Hi,Kpolando, you can send an email to  to know more if you are interested in being a repair center.

Terry,

Yes - I will send an email.  Thank you.

Ken
2015-11-3
Use props
brockacarlson
lvl.1
Flight distance : 694016 ft

I Am ALso Interested In Becoming A Repairman For Dji
2016-9-26
Use props
bootr
New

Argentina

Hi guys! I am acctually an Apple Certified Macintosh Technician. I been reaparing Macs since 2003 and certified since 2006. I am very interested to repair DJI products but I really dont know how is Service Support here where I live. I live in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Is there any chance to support your products here?
2018-10-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

bootr Posted at 2018-10-13 12:05
Hi guys! I am acctually an Apple Certified Macintosh Technician. I been reaparing Macs since 2003 and certified since 2006. I am very interested to repair DJI products but I really dont know how is Service Support here where I live. I live in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Is there any chance to support your products here?

Hi bootr, thanks for heading up. In order to become a DJI Authorized Repair Center, you need to become an Official DJI Dealer first. Please visit the website below to submit your application request: http://www.dji.com/where-to-buy/partner Our sales team will get back to you if they are interested, you can also contact sales@dji.com for further assistance.
2018-10-14
Use props
Roety
lvl.2
Flight distance : 38579 ft
  • >>>
United States

I tried to apply and was told I needed to agree to spend $100K per month to become an authorized DJI dealer/servicer.  Orlando drone repair can't afford that amount,  there are no DJI dealers in Orlando only Miami
2021-4-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules