Parts and tools
806 7 2015-11-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sph
lvl.4
Flight distance : 322579 ft
United Kingdom

Hi Guys are there any more new upgrade parts out there, like the landing gear leg extenders, and maybe a clip to stop the s/d card coming out of camera by accident, also I have tried to order the lost tracker from the US site but don't get a response on there site
2015-11-1
Use props
sultangris01
lvl.4

United States

there is no way the sd card will come out by accident.  its spring loaded and must be pressed in before it will unlock and pop out.  if yours is falling out or appears loose then you possibly arent pressing it in far enough when installing it.  you should hear and feel it click into locked position.
2015-11-1
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

Agree with sultangris01, it is abnormal if your SD pops out itself, try to push it deeper till you hear a little click in there
2015-11-2
Use props
vonbaron1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 42014 ft
  • >>>
United States

And be sure your not trying to put it in upside down.
2015-11-2
Use props
southerndoug
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3010495 ft
Australia

sultangris01@gm Posted at 2015-11-2 16:34
there is no way the sd card will come out by accident.  its spring loaded and must be pressed in bef ...

The card can come out if you HAVE an accident though! I clipped a tree and cracked my X3 off the airframe... found the camera, no card... had to hunt around a fair bit to find it...
2015-11-4
Use props
FictitiousPerso
lvl.4
Flight distance : 303356 ft
Austria

Sellotape
2015-11-4
Use props
Sph
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Yes thanks for replies but the card can come out if it has a bump, and it is always inserted correctly thanks, I do now put a piece of sellotape on or a piece of blue tac, just in case, I also see the new hand held black camera has a clip over cover fitted on it too for the very same reason. Thank you
2015-11-7
Use props
Sph
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Thanks again
2015-11-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules