Where to send PV2+ for repair from Nor Cal?
1749 7 2014-12-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
eric
lvl.1

United States

Well, I crashed my new PV2+ into my outdoor fireplace's chimney on my first flight!!  I knew better and only planned on verifying that it turned on and would lift up off the outdoor table, then got too excited.

Oh well, I apparently messed up the camera gimbal and need to send it in for repair.  I live in Northern California, I bought the Quad at the LA Drone show from Aerial Media.

Any suggestions on where to send it?

Thanks, Eric.
2014-12-21
Use props
knarfboy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 494508 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Give them a call:

DJI USA
Address: L.A., California, USA.
Tel: 818-235-0789
Office hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 18:00 (L.A. Time)
2014-12-21
Use props
droneflyers.com
Second Officer
Flight distance : 60709 ft
  • >>>
United States

Since it's not warranted for crashes, you also may want to contact this guy - he's in Cal.

But check with DJI first.....

http://www.usdronerepair.com/
2014-12-21
Use props
Burlbark
lvl.2
United States

droneflyers.com Posted at 2014-12-22 05:43
Since it's not warranted for crashes, you also may want to contact this guy - he's in S. Cal.

But c ...

I am actually in Northern California but I serve the nation..... Thanks for recommending me, I have customers all over the world and out of several hundred, I think everyone can say its been a positive experience. Hani UAV and myself want to bring a new standard of repair to the industry.
2014-12-21
Use props
Burlbark
lvl.2
United States

droneflyers.com Posted at 2014-12-22 05:43
Since it's not warranted for crashes, you also may want to contact this guy - he's in Cal.

But chec ...

Once again I am actually Northern California and I am all caught up on repairs but I am sure Monday will change all of that. I have repaired a couple hundred now and look forward to helping out this community.
2014-12-21
Use props
eric
lvl.1

United States

Fort Bragg CA (not the other one!!) is about three hours North, so I guess after my new case arrives I will box it up and send it off!

Looks like he has a few extra tweaks he can add while it's there.

Is there any potting that can be added to help recover from a fresh water dunk?  Mine is going to be used on some of the Nor Cal local lakes filming behind a boat and I would like to prepare for what may be the inevitable...
2014-12-21
Use props
jackiedh
Second Officer
Flight distance : 83589314 ft
  • >>>
United States

Burlbark Posted at 2014-12-22 07:53
Once again I am actually Northern California and I am all caught up on repairs but I am sure Mond ...

where are you located exactly and how  do I contact you?

Thanks

Jack
2014-12-22
Use props
eric
lvl.1

United States

He has an email page under "Contact" on his web page

http://www.usdronerepair.com/
Mine's going his way tomorrow

Eric

2014-12-22