RC Firmware ..
796 7 2015-11-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BASS 666
lvl.3

United Kingdom

guys what is my RCs firmware likely to be from new ? im still on 1.1.9 fw for the copter and i want to install my HDMI board .. the HDMI board is 1.2.6 from new (i think) and i want to fit it and have my rc still work without any updating .... hope that makes sense .... does 1.2.6 rc fw work with 1.1.9 copter fw ?

thanks guys ....
2015-11-1
Use props
gil
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1379308 ft
United States

I'd be pretty leery of that of that configuration working correctly.  Are you not wanting to use any of the added Intelligent Navigation Modes from FW 1.4.0010 like Point of Interest, Follow Me and Waypoint?
2015-11-1
Use props
sploodge
Second Officer
Flight distance : 809350 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You should be fine.. RC firmware should match the aircraft in terms of version. HDMI board will also work OK with the versions.. Its advisable to have them at the saver FW versions ( issues will have been fixed that we don't know about ) but not necessary.
2015-11-2
Use props
BASS 666
lvl.3

United Kingdom

gil Posted at 2015-11-2 07:51
I'd be pretty leery of that of that configuration working correctly.  Are you not wanting to use any ...

no mate I have no interest in the new upgrades or up to date FW as my rig flies perfect on what I have so im just going to leave it for now ... I will maybe upgrade some day when I read about all the problems being sorted ... it seems to be one problem after the other when new FW is released so im going to hold off for now thanks ....
2015-11-2
Use props
BASS 666
lvl.3

United Kingdom

sploodge Posted at 2015-11-2 08:56
You should be fine.. RC firmware should match the aircraft in terms of version. HDMI board will also ...

cheers mate I will give it a go then .... im wanting to try the new v3 Fatshark goggles in the near future ....

on another note .. I was in your neck of the woods last week and I seen the statue u flew round in one of your vids .. it is the one near the waters edge but what is the small statue in the water for ? I seen it as I was driving past but couldn't quite see what it was ....
2015-11-2
Use props
sploodge
Second Officer
Flight distance : 809350 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

BASS 666 Posted at 2015-11-2 11:25
cheers mate I will give it a go then .... im wanting to try the new v3 Fatshark goggles in the nea ...

Its Horatio Nelson statue..
HoratioNelson.JPG
2015-11-2
Use props
BASS 666
lvl.3

United Kingdom

sploodge Posted at 2015-11-2 11:50
Its Horatio Nelson statue..

oh right ... looks good .. I couldn't make it out from the road ...
2015-11-2
Use props
rodger
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

You should be fine. If it needs the latest update you will receive an update notice in the Go Program. Be sure to have a Wi-Fi connection to your Tablet or Phone. I did mine yesterday and it went smooth as a mill pond.
2015-11-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules