Video and Telemetry Issue PH2 Vision+ v3
1079 2 2015-11-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
onesmoothhead
lvl.1

United States

Hello all, I hope you can help me.
I crashed my Phantom 2 Vision Plus v3.  It hit on the very bottom of the back plat ofthe vertical control on the Gimbal.  Theresult was a damaged back plate and a bent vertical arm.  The question is am not receiving any telemetryor video from my camera. I did have a Red light on after repairs (listed below)and now I have nothing.  I know my tableand phones are connecting to Wi-Fi, because I tested them on my other Phantom 2Vision Plus v3. Repairs I have completed are below:
1.      Replacedvertical arm assembly with new 3D printed version.
2.     Replaced ribbon cable, because camera and Gimbalwas flipping.
3.     Replace the cable sets from camera to mainboard, two lost some insulation and may have been shorting to each other. (Iconsider this an issue and)
4.     Replaced the small circuit board in the Phantomwhere cables connect in case the short did damage at that point.
5.     Recalibrated IMU in Advanced.
6.     I connected the WIFI from this controller to myother Phantom and it works like a champ! This was done for testing reasons. Ithen sync it back to the phantom in question.

Results are my gimbal is working perfect,but I lost the red error light on the camera assembly and now it is not showinga light at all.  The quad does find GPS becauseI can see the LED on the arms.  I thoughtabout doing a firmware update to the camera, but without a indicating light Iheld off.
Any ideas on my next move?  
Thank you all in advance, Kevin Lederer

2015-11-2
Use props
roy
Second Officer

United States

If you are not getting a light on the camera led at all thieir is most likely a problem with one of the plugs  (3 of them) from the Phantom to the gimbel or a pin loose in the plugs. I would start there with the harness.
2015-11-3
Use props
onesmoothhead
lvl.1

United States

roy@mcscomputer Posted at 2015-11-3 03:41
If you are not getting a light on the camera led at all thieir is most likely a problem with one of  ...

I did replace the three plugs with new cables.  I will look there tonight.  Thank you.
2015-11-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules