Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Inspire v2.0?
1303 12 2015-11-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dji Timster
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1762359 ft
United States

can we expect to upgrade our current 1.0 versions with the new motors and quick  release props can't say this much of a surprise to anybody right?
Edit :  just talk to DJI and apparently they are going to  have an upgrade path for us older inspire one original owners for the new motors this is what the nice gentleman told me in his words: keep an eye out for an email instructing you how to proceed for the retrofit. let's hope this is true
2015-11-2
Use props
Machoman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1036959 ft
Austria

Why you want to buy it? Can you tell me whats better with it?
2015-11-2
Use props
Betweenus
lvl.2
Flight distance : 563176 ft
Germany

Hi Timster,

I heard and read the same thing. I think we just have to wait.
I really like the improvement they made with the new prop locks.

I also saw the new v2.0 is for sale at the dji shop, but not yet in stock for the local dealers in Europe.
I think this will take more then a few weeks.

2015-11-2
Use props
Machoman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1036959 ft
Austria

There are some open questions

1. Do some Inspire D versions already have this motor? From the picture DJI I have the left one on my Inspire D. It has 2 holes on the top (I suppose the old motor has 4 holes).

2. if yes do they have 350 KV (though its the left motor from the picture) or do all of them have 420 KV.

Maybe only the propeller system is new for some but I guess most switched to T-Motor 14x4.8 props anyway.
2015-11-2
Use props
dji Timster
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1762359 ft
United States

all i can tell you is my inspires fly great (on the older pilot app and fw .06) but they seem to think the new motors ESC's and prop locks are somthing they needed to do JUST IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS LOL!- Whats better with it - higher KV = more power better design to answer your why question.....
2015-11-2
Use props
capalvch
lvl.3
Flight distance : 71125 ft
Venezuela

I just bought the X5 for my inspire 1. I wonder if it will work well without the new motors with this new weight and form. Does somebody have already try an old inspire 1 with the new camera? Does the control of the bird is the same?  Or does it need the new motors to performs as it should?
2015-11-3
Use props
BoomStrike
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

What in the world is wrong with the original motors - you're just flying around not racing - mine has ton's of power - i don't get it?

There's a video with a guy carrying an extra 5 lbs with a stock Inspire!
2015-11-3
Use props
sultangris01
lvl.4

United States

BoomStrike Posted at 2015-11-4 04:41
What in the world is wrong with the original motors - you're just flying around not racing - mine ha ...

Nothing wrong with mine either, I believe recent firmware changes screwed something up with motor responsiveness though if reports are to be believed. I don't update so I don't experience these problems.
2015-11-3
Use props
BoomStrike
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

I swear its like no one is happy anymore unless they are ripping something off and changing it for no reason at all.
2015-11-3
Use props
vonbaron1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 42014 ft
  • >>>
Canada

New more powerful motors =  Less flying time with more weight.
2015-11-3
Use props
Citation
lvl.3
Flight distance : 134908 ft
United States

vonbaron1 Posted at 2015-11-3 19:42
New more powerful motors =  Less flying time with more weight.

I agree Vonbaron1
2015-11-3
Use props
remltr
lvl.3

United States

Would you know the answer to that, being a DJI employee?
2015-11-3
Use props
Capt_M
lvl.2

United States

BoomStrike Posted at 2015-11-3 15:41
What in the world is wrong with the original motors - you're just flying around not racing - mine ha ...

Dji needs to make money
Stock motors have 8 kg thrust you can fly Red Epic with that..
2015-11-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules