Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
UPGRADE THE GOOD
517 0 2015-11-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sir Shepherd
lvl.4

United States

Hi everyone,

I had a strange issue that my inspire 1 updated from 1.3 to 1.4 without me physically doing so. No one has access to the inspire 1 but me. I was stressed out for several hours this afternoon and last night.

You keep hearing the horror stories and here is what I did. I upgraded the remote to 1.4, the inspire 1 is 1.4 , batteries upgraded and I did all this to CMA in the event of an incident I am covered.

I thus far have had no issues with 1.3. Zero, nothing and I've been one happy camper. I am crossing my fingers that the upgrade to 1.4 is a great asset. It doesn't take long after reading over the forum to be reluctant and worried because you hear these horror stories. But I can't help to think that most are human error and not DJI.

I love the UAV and it's a great tool! Now that I have completed the updates is it alright to delete the 1.4 bin file on the SD card?

Wish me the best and I wish you all the same. Safe flying and lets have fun! Come on 1.4 and do your thing!!!  
2015-11-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules