Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
gimbal movement
1397 4 2015-11-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FlyGuy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 106483 ft
Belgium

Last edited by FlyGuy In 2015-11-3 07:32 Editor

I have been playing around with my Osmo for the last couple of days.
When I move the gimbal by using the joystick on the handle it's impossible to create a 2 ax movement. There's now way I can move the gimbal up or down and left of right in one move. I I have to stop moving in one direction in order the move it in another. But if I move the gimbal with my finger by touching the screen of my iPhone it's easy to move the gimbal up or down and left or right in one smooth take. Shouldn't that be possible using the joystick on the handle as well ?

2015-11-2
Use props
derekoneill99
lvl.4
  • >>>
Ireland

Has anybody noticed that when using the thumb control how awful the pan and tilt operation is, it is not smooth at all , terrible
2015-11-3
Use props
pinpointmapping
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5345105 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hey FlyGuy,
I noticed the same thing.  The thumb joystick only allows horizontal or vertical movements, but no Diagonal....  Using the touch function on the Tablet is better, but there is still lag and movement is as precise and I would like.
2015-11-3
Use props
pinpointmapping
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5345105 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hey FlyGuy,
I noticed the same thing.  The thumb joystick only allows horizontal or vertical movements, but no Diagonal....  Using the touch function on the Tablet is better, but there is still lag and movement is as precise and I would like.
2015-11-3
Use props
warrenkoen
lvl.1

South Africa

Yip exactly the same issue here. Hope this is sorted with the next fw update.
2015-11-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules