Flying around the frost in Saskatchewan, Canada
1387 7 2014-12-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tender
lvl.2
Canada

The tempurature wasn't too bad and the frost was awesome, so I cahrged up the batteries and went out flying.  too bad the sun never came out today.

2014-12-21
Use props
mark_turner6920
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1129 ft
United Kingdom

Very good, would be nice to see the same area in the summer looks a nice area, like the way you captured the train.
2014-12-21
Use props
christopherbje
New

Norway

Had a run today to in similar conditions, but more foggy/misty, and actually i was thinking about doing a post on it, because my phantom fell out of the sky, lucky i was just flying around filming frost on bushes 3-4 meters up when it fell to the ground. It had iced up completly and the propellars just became to heavy and lost all lift I guess. Anyway i was amazed that this happened within a minute of flight, something to think about if you run into conditions like this doing 2-3-400 meters and such. But anyway, waited for the misty fog to clear up and and flew without any issues in subzero.
2014-12-22
Use props
tender
lvl.2
Canada

mark_turner6920 Posted at 2014-12-22 14:43
Very good, would be nice to see the same area in the summer looks a nice area, like the way you capt ...

Thanks.  If you click back to my YouTube page, there are some videos there from when I got the bird.  They  are longer and get kinda boring cause of poor editing.  Lol. But if you can sit through my lack of editing ability and flying, there are some good parts.
2014-12-22
Use props
kp.iwsltd
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Just curious what temp you flying at???
2014-12-22
Use props
tender
lvl.2
Canada

kp.iwsltd@shaw. Posted at 2014-12-23 13:16
Just curious what temp you flying at???

It was only around -5 Celsius....so not bad at all.  I never really noticed any reduction in flight time, maybe a minute or 2; but my hands were getting cold.  I do have a pair of those touch gloves, but it's just not the same....The buttons on the phone are just a bit small.
2014-12-22
Use props
TrevorSK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1547713 ft
Canada

Nice to see Saskatchewan footage
2017-1-20
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Yup, awesome video, from our neighbours directly to the east of us who live in Alberta. ;-)

RedHotPoker

2017-1-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules