Ronin and Ronin-m with external S-BUS receiver - channels remap doesnt work
4307 8 2015-11-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
koma.bk
lvl.3
Flight distance : 989275 ft
Russia

I prefer to use my own Futaba remote to control both gimbals.
in v1.8 PC assistant and also in Android app there is no possibility to remap channels.
it also does not show live channels input.
Please fix it asap.

thanks in advance

2015-11-3
Use props
koma.bk
lvl.3
Russia

this video from enother user discribes the issue
2015-11-3
Use props
DJI-Cathy
lvl.4

Hong Kong

Thanks for your feedback, I will take this feedback to our R&D department, appreciate
2015-11-4
Use props
koma.bk
lvl.3
Russia

Dear Cathy, what is reply from your R&D department about this issue? How long do you think it will take them to fix it? on firmware 1.2 D-bus input worked flawlessly.
Thanks
2015-11-10
Use props
koma.bk
lvl.3
Russia

Another month has passed without response to the problem with external s-BUS receiver not working with both Ronin and Ronin-m.
great customer support.

2015-12-1
Use props
DJI-Cathy
lvl.4

Hong Kong

koma.bk Posted at 2015-12-2 08:49
Another month has passed without response to the problem with external s-BUS receiver not working wi ...

Sorry, I took the feedback to our R&D, not sure when this can be fixed, and it does not affect you operate your Ronin. Any new update, please keep an eye our DJI official website, appreciate for your kindly understanding
2015-12-2
Use props
koma.bk
lvl.3
Russia

Thanks for reply Cathy.
Unfortunately, it does affect me to operate my camera through my preferred remote TX and RX, just because of lack of support of any camera control from original DJI Ronin and Ronin-m Remotes.
All in all, accordingly to the promotions and manual, Ronin and Ronin-m does allow user to use external D-bus RX, but I can not use it by fact.
I have paid a lot of money to your company for promised possibilities, and I can not use it.
Please try to fix it as soon as possible.
thanks
2015-12-8
Use props
paul
lvl.1

Germany

koma.bk Posted at 2015-12-8 16:56
Thanks for reply Cathy.
Unfortunately, it does affect me to operate my camera through my preferred remote TX and RX, just because of lack of support of any camera control from original DJI Ronin and Ronin-m Remotes.
All in all, accordingly to the promotions and manual, Ronin and Ronin-m does allow user to use external D-bus RX, but I can not use it by fact.

Has this problem been solved by now? I think about buying a Ronin M, but being able to control the gimbal with my Futaba remote is crucial for me.
Thanks
Paul
2017-9-25
Use props
paul
lvl.1

Germany

No answer, even after several days. Great costumer service, DJI!
2017-10-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules