Ultrasonic systems error****
797 3 2015-11-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
americanrawlins
lvl.2

United States

I was flying in the same exact spot I have flown roughly 25+ times and all of a sudden this error showed up on my ipad during my flight. There were a total of 4 errors that all of a sudden showed up, causing my P3 pro to fall to the ground and blow up into 5 pieces. The errors were ( COMPASS ERROR,GIMBAL MOTOR OVERLOAD, BATTERY PERCENTAGE STATED 56% WHEN IT WAS 4 MIN INTO MY FLIGHT AT 100%) Once I receive the P3 back I will be afraid to fly Like I did due to the fact that this may happen again? Ive already sent it in to DJI and they said it will be fixed or replaced free of charge.... but still I have missed out on 2 very big events that I planned on filming with my P3. In cases like this when it is clearly DJI's fault they should immediately send out a loner or rental drone just like car dealerships do. I was unable to record my cousins wedding because of this horrible issue........

Come on DJI get it together.  I AM NOT A HAPPY CUSTOMER RIGHT NOW AND WONT BE RECOMMENDING TO ANYONE TO BUY DJI UNTIL THIS PROBLEM IS RESOLVED.
2015-11-3
Use props
gil
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1379308 ft
United States

It would be interesting to look at your flight record up on HealthyDrones.com to see what kind of wonky sensor readings you were getting.  At least it was enough to convince DJI to repair for free.  

As an aside, DJI is under no obligation to send you a "loaner".  By that reasoning you should be able to get a "loaner" if your TV, toaster or lawn mower goes bad.  In my own experience I immediately bought a "spare" when I had to send in one of my P2V+'s that was eventually replaced at no cost.  
2015-11-3
Use props
Rebel
Banned

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2015-11-3
Use props
americanrawlins
lvl.2

United States

gil Posted at 2015-11-4 07:52
It would be interesting to look at your flight record up on HealthyDrones.com to see what kind of wo ...

I totally understand what you are saying.... But you don't use your TV to make money or a toaster. I didn't mean they SHOULD loan one, I meant to say for a LOW price it would be a nice option for us using it for work reasons. But I just got my email saying it was fixed and shipped out yesterday and I will receive it today. So fingers are crossed that it is GOOD TO GO!!!!
2015-11-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules