DJI Phantom X...WHAT THE HELL!!!
4338 47 2015-11-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI-Dave
Second Officer

United States

Here is some exciting news for you guys.

http://www.dpreview.com/articles ... n-camera-technology
2015-11-5
Use props
Cetaman
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha,

See any similarities!

Aloha and Drone On!
2015-11-6
Use props
Cetaman
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

daviskw2004 Posted at 2015-11-3 19:34
... most likely... bad FPV... when will they fix it... fly aways... and where are the operator m ...

Aloha Davis,

Oddly enough, the new manual came out on the same day you posted this reply.  The new manual is in the P3 download site.

Aloha and Drone On!
2015-11-8
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

DJI-Dave Posted at 2015-11-6 16:30
Here is some exciting news for you guys.

That will be fantastic news if it means future DJI aircraft come with a Hasselblad camera option...

I am amazed that no-one has picked up on your little annoucement
2015-11-8
Use props
spiderbot.sb
lvl.4
United States

DJI-Dave Posted at 2015-11-5 21:11
Yeah that was my point also, mandatory obstacle avoidance requirement will not be implemented anytim ...

It's not a matter of paying to upgrade.  The questions are, how much do I have to pay and how often?  I have found a lot of tech is way overpriced and when that tech is for a hobby it becomes even more outrageous.  I am blessed with an income that allows me to play with these toys but I still look for value in the products I purchase.  When I see an overstated, obviously expensive marketing campaign, such as the video above, which makes a lot of bold statements without any details, the only conclusion I can draw is that I'm paying and/or going to pay, too much.
2015-11-9
Use props
DJI-Dave
Second Officer

United States

Geebax Posted at 2015-11-8 21:55
That will be fantastic news if it means future DJI aircraft come with a Hasselblad camera option... ...

I am hopeful  that is what that means but at this early point it is hard to tell. I was also surprised this is not getting more attention. This could be huge!
2015-11-9
Use props
DJI-Dave
Second Officer

United States

spiderbot.sb Posted at 2015-11-9 04:00
It's not a matter of paying to upgrade.  The questions are, how much do I have to pay and how ofte ...

Ok, I understand better now. Thanks for clarifying. I see your point.
2015-11-9
Use props
rene.vandermeer
lvl.3
Flight distance : 236781 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Personally I really like the idea of adding more functionality (sensors) and intelligence (SW+computing power) into a copter. Especially if this prevents accidents like crashes and fly-aways. Autonomous flying and collision prevention can be good add-ons, just like in the Lily camera (see youtube), but I think most of us would also keep the option to fully control the copter.

If the bird does all the flying for me, I would certainly lose a lot fun I currently experience with the Phantom 3.
2015-11-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules