Tablet compatibility Asus
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Smon
New

Germany

Hey guys,
I know this topic was discussed a lot and the most of you prefer the iPad mini 4 or the iPad Air 2.
Anyone of you has got experience with the "Asus MemoPad HD7" and the Phantom 3?
I am looking for a cheap and good alternativity to the iPad. THis Asus Pad looks good to me but I actually have no clue of tabs.

Thanks a lot!

2015-11-5
Use props
CaveDrone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11549 ft
United States

I looked at the specs,  It'a hard to say.  But note,  I don't see a GPS capability built in,  in my opinion, it's a must!
2015-11-5
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

CaveDrone Posted at 2015-11-6 07:47
I looked at the specs,  It'a hard to say.  But note,  I don't see a GPS capability built in,  in my  ...

I do agree with CaveDrone. Without GPS in your mobile device you'll not be able to change a home-point and  go into follow me mode
2015-11-5
Use props
Wacker2611
lvl.2
Flight distance : 254075 ft
United Kingdom

I had a memo pad 8, which was ok, but the screen wasn't bright enough imo. So I swapped it for a Nexus 7 2013 which is miles better. 2gb of ram too, so everything runs a lot zippier.
2015-11-6
Use props
Wacker2611
lvl.2
Flight distance : 254075 ft
United Kingdom

Sorry, double post
2015-11-6
Use props
Smon
New

Germany

Thank you for your answeres! Good point with GPS. Seems like I have to look for another
2015-11-6
Use props
Jabla
lvl.1

Poland

I have DJI Phantom 3 Advanced, I would like to choose a tablet compatible with this drone, software, based on Android. It is hard for me to find out in the available materials which would be the most convenient one. Could someone tell me what to buy? Thanks
2022-5-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules