Battery charger problems
886 5 2015-11-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Don Loftus
lvl.3

United States

The power cable on my charger is very lose and will even fall out under its own weight.  I don't think this is normal.  Also, when I connect my batteries I have to wiggle the cables and connections to make it work.  Sometimes I get it working and it stops when I set it down.  If I work at it long enough it finally works.  Anybody else having these problems?  Is there an easy fix?
2015-11-5
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

How long have you been using your charger?  you probably will need to get another one
2015-11-5
Use props
Don Loftus
lvl.3

United States

DJI-Tim Posted at 2015-11-6 02:49
How long have you been using your charger?  you probably will need to get another one

I have had it for 3 weeks.  It has been this way from day one.  Just trying to see if it is a common problem and what to do about it.
2015-11-6
Use props
Don Loftus
lvl.3

United States

Don Loftus Posted at 2015-11-6 10:35
I have had it for 3 weeks.  It has been this way from day one.  Just trying to see if it is a comm ...

To clarify, I have had my P3P for three weeks too.  This is the original charger that came with it.
2015-11-9
Use props
jag01usn
lvl.3
United States

The power cable that goes into the charger should not be loose. When you push the cable in you should a slight indentation where the cable seats. Should not be loose from the beginning.
2015-11-9
Use props
Don Loftus
lvl.3

United States

jag01usn Posted at 2015-11-9 17:42
The power cable that goes into the charger should not be loose. When you push the cable in you shoul ...

jag01usn, thanks for the input.  I checked the connection again and this time pushed harder.  That did the trick!  I was afraid to put that much pressure on the plug, thinking it would break something.  Thanks again.
2015-11-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules