Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How to use Repair Progress Inquiry function
2983 11 2015-11-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

First of all go to: http://forum.dji.com/ and click the Repair Progress Inquiry button
rpi1.JPG

You have a choice between the tracking No./PI No. and Phone number
Checking by tracking number:
rpi.JPG

So here is what you get:
rpi2.JPG

Please do the same getting your inquiry with the phone number:
Also you can get your RMA inquiry at http://www.dji.com/support/repair-trace
If you are facing any problems with your RMA, please contact DJI support!
2015-11-6
Use props
roy
First Officer

United States

Good info,thanks Tim
2015-11-6
Use props
Cetaman
Captain
Flight distance : 2453350 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha Tim,

Mahalo for the information!  Hopefully, I will not need to use it - knock on wood!  I wondered what that link was for.

Aloha and Drone On!
2015-11-6
Use props
barindell
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6176932 ft
  • >>>
Dominican Republic

Thanks Tim
2015-11-6
Use props
manuelnegronpr
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10933205 ft
  • >>>
United States

That tool need improve. I recieved my P3 and the status on the Repair Progress Inquiry still saying "Repair in Progress"
2015-11-7
Use props
Stealth...
lvl.3

Netherlands

Thanks for the info Tim.
2015-11-7
Use props
Woffski
lvl.3
United States

I tried it, but not working at the moment...
2015-11-8
Use props
samuel.agren
lvl.1

Sweden

When will this work for Germeny?? Would love to see for how long my beloved drone will be gone this time. 18days, only had 1 week after last repair before I had to send it again. Since I bought it I had it in my house for like 3weeks, rest in workshop (Bought it in beginning of June)
2015-11-11
Use props
jaabrom80
lvl.1
Flight distance : 496946 ft
Colombia

hi, my payment status appears as "waiting payment", but i didn´t have recieved any invoice. And i don´t know where i can see it.
I hope that don´t have to pay because, it wasnt my error during flight...     

2016-2-2
Use props
Airborne UAV
lvl.1

United States

I would highly recommend spending the hours wait time on the phone. I followed instrictions not to call since it will just delay the progress. Finally, could not wait any longer and called. Hour + wait time, but got through. they said they has sent an email requesting payment. It never came to me or was never sent. If I had not called, my UAV would still be in the shop. Hopefully we (the drone community) can get up and running more repair facilities throughout needed countries. Right now, customer service could/should be much better.

Jim
2016-2-2
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

Airborne UAV Posted at 2016-2-3 00:50
I would highly recommend spending the hours wait time on the phone. I followed instrictions not to c ...

Thank you for the feedback here. We keep working on improvements to satisfy our customers!
2016-2-2
Use props
staranto
lvl.2
Flight distance : 570571 ft
United States

A suggestion for DJI... please clarify how to use the Repair Progress Inquiry page @ https://repair.dji.com/en/support/RepairTrace.  Text on the inquiry page explain what number to use and when would be awesome.

It is asking for "Case Number", but it's not clear if the Case Number is the same as the RMA Number (simply a different term is being used) or if the Case and RMA Numbers are different.  

If it is, in fact, the RMA Number, should we be using the 19-digit number in our RMA acknowledgement email (that begins with a date stamp) or just the last six-digits of that number that are identified as "RMA" on the FedEx shipping label?

Confusing.
2016-5-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules