Dji go app problems
2756 11 2015-11-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ryan.sletten1
New

United States

When I tap in to my dji go app on my asus memo pad it says unfortunately dji go has stopped
2015-11-6
Use props
DJI.Terry
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi, Ryan, could you try on another pad?
Android Version v2.4.0. Requires Android 4.1.2 or later. Compatible with Samsung tabs 705c, Samsung S6, Samsung S5, Samsung NOTE4, Samsung NOTE3, Google Nexus 9, Google Nexus 7 II, Ascend Mate7, Huawei P8 Max, Nubia Z7 mini, SONY Z3 EXPERIA, MI 3, MI PAD, Smartisan T1.
*Support for additional Android devices available as testing and development continues.
2015-11-9
Use props
ryan.sletten1
New

United States

DJI.Terry Posted at 2015-11-10 00:40
Android Version v2.4.0. Requires Android 4.1.2 or later. Com ...

thanks so your saying i need to update my firmware?

2015-11-10
Use props
DJI.Terry
DJI team

Hong Kong

No, I mean your ASUS pad is not in our support list. We are not sure if your pad is compatible. You can try the device list.
2015-11-10
Use props
Quax
lvl.1

Germany

DJI.Terry Posted at 2015-11-11 08:51
No, I mean your ASUS pad is not in our support list. We are not sure if your pad is compatible. You  ...

Hi,

please s. DJI GO has stopped....
It appears version 2.4.0 (Android) worked well whereas 2.4.1 freezes in the splash screen on several devices.
Could you please make available version 2.4.0 for us?
2015-11-29
Use props
Cetaman
First Officer
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

ryan.sletten1 Posted at 2015-11-10 07:07
thanks so your saying i need to update my firmware?

Aloha ryan,

ASUS makes a Nexus 7.  What type of ASUS pad are you using?

Aloha and Drone On!
2015-11-29
Use props
Cetaman
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI.Terry Posted at 2015-11-10 21:51
No, I mean your ASUS pad is not in our support list. We are not sure if your pad is compatible. You  ...

Aloha Terry,

For the purposes of discussion, ASUS makes a Nexus 7.

Aloha and Drone On!
2015-11-29
Use props
DJI.Terry
DJI team

Hong Kong

Cetaman Posted at 2015-11-30 07:13
Aloha Terry,

For the purposes of discussion, ASUS makes a Nexus 7.

Thanks Cetaman. ASUS makes a lot of things. Is your Pad Nexus 7?
2015-11-29
Use props
Cetaman
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI.Terry Posted at 2015-11-29 20:49
Thanks Cetaman. ASUS makes a lot of things. Is your Pad Nexus 7?

Aloha Terry,

Mine is not an ASUS or Nexus.  I was only pointing out that these names can be difficult for participants and, like me, that means confusion.  What is a Nexus anyway?  Is it proprietary for ASUS or do other OEMs make them as a platform.  Google and ASUS make them?  I am new to all this tablet business (too small) and my own Galaxy Tab Pro is non-compliant but runs on the 4.1.2 OS (actually, I think it is a later one).  Personally, I am just really happy that it still works with the P3!

I went and looked up each of the Android devices last night (28th) just to understand the variety and in particular the size - I need big screens (I have 3 28s for my desktop).  Then I went to ASUS (I like ASUS products anyway) to see what could be the tablet ryan is having problems with and a Nexus is all I could come up with.  I am also working with Quax on another thread.  They both are having problems getting off the ground.

BTW, DJI and TST members like yourself are doing an amazing job with the fliers considering the complexity of issues out there.  

Aloha and Drone On!
2015-11-30
Use props
hjalmar.molin
New

Sweden

DJI.Terry Posted at 2015-11-10 07:40
Android Version v2.4.0. Requires Android 4.1.2 or later. Com ...

I try to use DJI GO app on my Samsung (GT-19100, the Android version 4.1.2, but fails to connect with WI-FI even though I logged in and get good signal.
Thefollowing displays: DJI GO has stopped.
A selectionappears: Report or OK.
Clicked theReport and senda to Google with system information about DJI GO v2.4.0.
2015-11-30
Use props
Cetaman
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

hjalmar.molin Posted at 2015-11-29 23:37
I try to use DJI GO app on my Samsung (GT-19100, the Android version 4.1.2, but fails to connect w ...

Aloha hjalmar,

Måste du installera om DJI gå app på din GT-19100.  Det finns två DJI gå versioner, en liten och en stor.  Du måste ladda små en att få till den stora.  Den större DJI gå app kommer att vara den du slutligen.  

OK, Följ inte externa länkar!  Som är en del av problemet för androider och DJI.  Använd din Android att gå till webbplatsen DJI och öppna upp.  Istället för att gå direkt till nedladdningar, gå sedan till produktsidan för Phantom 3 Professional.  (Det här extra steget blir du inbäddad djupare på webbplatsen.)  Mot botten, till vänster om "Köp nu" är fliken nedladdningar.  Öppna upp nedladdningar.  Ladda ner Android-versionen från "Få det på Google Play" och installera den.  Starta om Android och sedan fjärrkontrollen.  DJI gå bör öppna eftersom USB-kabeln ansluter fjärrkontrollen till Android.

Detta är den lilla versionen av DJI gå (50-60 MB) och det fungerar inte korrekt om du inte installerar om den större versionen.  Men när du installerar den lilla versionen, du kan få in DJI gå app (vad du behöver göra).  Sedan gå du genast till sidan "Om".

Tryck på "Ange kamera Visa" när den visas.  Flight skärmen visas.  Eftersom du har en Android, ignorera instruktionerna för att ladda en uppdatering.  Gå direkt till flygmöjligheter ikonen i det övre högra hörnet.  Öppna flygmöjligheter.  Den första sidan har "Om" längst ner.  Öppet om.  I botten kommer att vara en länk till webbplatsen DJI.  Detta är en speciell länk till den större versionen av DJI gå.  Gå till webbplatsen DJI.  Navigera till sidan Hämtningsbara filer - mycket lätt.

Hämta den större versionen (över 90 MB) och installera den över den mindre versionen du använder.  Om du uppmanas trycka på, "Alla nya".  Installera programmet och öppna den nya större DJI gå app.  När du kommer till den vita sidan, stänga fjärrkontrollen och sedan din Android.  Starta om Android efter 30 sekunder och låt den starta upp helt.  Måste du ha en rock-solid internetuppkoppling igen.  Slå sedan på fjärrkontrollen och DJI gå bör laddas automatiskt på grund av USB-kabeln koppla den till Android.  Om inte, låta detta hända (ansluta som enheten) och starta om fjärrkontrollen.

Efter DJI gå app är laddad, tryck på "enter kameravy" och öppna sidan "Flight Status" (övre mellersta fliken).  Det kommer det att säga uppdateringar behövs (översta raden).  Ladda uppdateringen (detta uppdaterar fjärrkontrollen).  När det är gjort, stänga av fjärrkontrollen och sedan Android.  Starta sedan om Android efter cirka 30 sekunder.  När Android är klar lastning, starta fjärrkontrollen och när DJI startbilden visas för DJI gå app på Android, börja på P3.  Sedan kalibrera kompassen, IMU och Remote Controller pinnar.  Låt mig veta hur det går.

Aloha och Drone Are!

********************************************************************************
Aloha hjalmar,

You need to reinstall the DJI Go app on your GT-19100.  There are two DJI Go versions, one small and one large.  You need to load the small one to get to the large one.  The larger DJI Go app will be the one you will finally use.

OK, do not follow outside links!  That is part of the problem for Androids and DJI.  Use your Android to go to the DJI web site and open it up.  Then instead of going directly to downloads, go to the product page for the Phantom 3 Professional.  (This extra step gets you embedded deeper in the web site.)  Towards the bottom, to the left of the "BUY NOW" tab is downloads.  Open up downloads.  Download the Android version from "Get it on Google Play" and install it.  Restart the Android and then the Remote Control.  DJI Go should open because the USB cable is connecting the Remote Control to the Android.

This is the small version of DJI Go (50-60 MB) and it will not work properly unless you reinstall the larger version.  But, when you install the small version, you can get into the DJI Go app (what you need to do).  Then you immediately navigate to the "About" page.  

Press "Enter Camera View" as soon as it appears.  The Flight Screen will appear.  Because you have an Android, ignore instructions to load an update.  Go straight to the Flight Options icon in the upper right corner.  Open Flight Options.  The first page will have "About" at the bottom.  Open About.  At the very bottom will be a link to the DJI web site.  This is a special link to the larger version of DJI Go.  Go to the DJI web site.  Navigate to the downloads page - very easy.  

Download the larger version (over 90 MB) and install it over the smaller version you are using.  If asked, press, "All New".  Install the app and open the new larger DJI Go app.  Once you get to the white page, shut down the Remote Control and then your Android.  Restart the Android after 30 or so seconds and let it boot up completely.  Be sure you have a rock-solid Internet connection again.  Then turn on the Remote Control and DJI Go should load automatically because of the USB cable linking it to the Android.  If not, allow this to happen (connect as a media device) and restart the Remote Control.

After the DJI Go app is loaded, press "enter camera view" and open the "Flight Status" page (top middle tab).  There it will say updates needed (top line).  Load the update (this updates the Remote Control).  When it is done, shut down the Remote Control and then the Android.  Then after about 30 seconds restart the Android.  When the Android is finished loading, start the Remote Control and when the DJI splash screen displays for the DJI Go app on the Android, start the P3.  Then Calibrate the Compass, IMU and Remote Controller Sticks.  Let me know how it goes.

Aloha and Drone On!
2015-11-30
Use props
danyulivi
New

Italy

Hello everyone!
I have a problem with the app.
I use the Dji Go App on my iPad Mini. Today i try to change te resolution of the video but when i tap the icon of the resolution settings the app crash!
I try to reset the app, the SD Card. I also try to delete the app but when i reinstall the app the problem is the same!
Now i have update the iPad to iOS 9.2.1 and the App to the 2.6.0.

Thank you all .
Daniele
2016-2-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules