FVP2 Tilt contol
781 3 2015-11-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
juks
New

Russia

Hi!

I have a Phantom 2 Vision plus V 2.0. The RC cotroller has no camera tilt dial on the left top side and no lever on the back. Always controlled the camera tilt from the App. This is the only option for me.

The problem is that since I have all updates installed (Main Controller 3.14, transmitter 1.0.2.31) I have no control of the camera tilt.

The default camera orientation after powerup is 45 degrees. I can run the X1 calibration from the DJI Phantom Vision 2 assistant 3.8. After I click "REV" button the camera starts to look down or straight ahead. Performed all other calibrations, both from PC and remote control. No result. Camera stands still. The servos are working and keep the camera stable if I shake the drone.

Maybe the latest updates are incompatible with my old drone and it's remote control unit with no dial? Why there are only two options: "Basic" (with slide lever) and "Upgrade" (with left dial) and no options with no dial or lever? If so, can somebody share a downgrade link or maybe some other solution for this issue? Thanks!

2015-11-7
Use props
juks
New

Russia

Also noticed there is no telemetry and camera thinks there is no SD card inserted while it is in fact there. I think this can be a coincident with the wiring fault.
2015-11-8
Use props
juks
New

Russia

Solved!

That was a coincident with one of the jacks, badly connected to the gimbal board.

Important thing to know: if you get no telemetry like: Naza Mode, Remaining flight time, range extender battery level, SD card and no gimbal control — seems irrational, but it is somehow related to the camera unit, not the central board or wifi module, as it first seems to be. Probabry, these values are not just the text elements of the app interface, but a solid image, made by the camera unit, combining all this stuff together with the camera sensor data.
2015-11-8
Use props
roy
Second Officer

United States

First check in the assistant under RC tab and see if it has the advanced controller check or is it standard. If it's correct you may have to do a manual controller configuration.
image.jpg
2015-11-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules