RAW files not created
882 2 2015-11-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ronald
New

Costa Rica

Hi everyone. I have been having a problem with my Phantom Vision 2. All firmware and apps are up to date but when I try to take a RAW picture only the jpeg appears. For some reason, I can't see any of the pictures or videos from the SD Card on neither of my computers. Just jpegs on the app that I gotta send to my smartphone and then into my computer.

Anyone knows how to fix this problem?

My set up:

Phantom Vision 2
Samsung Note 3 running Android 5.0
Kingston MicroSD 16 GB, class 10
2015-11-8
Use props
roy
Second Officer

United States

Are you sure you have it the settings set for raw and also be sure your viewer can read raw format. They may be there but the program you are using cant see them. What are you using to view or edit them.
2015-11-9
Use props
ronald
New

Costa Rica

roy@mcscomputer Posted at 2015-11-9 04:53
Are you sure you have it the settings set for raw and also be sure your viewer can read raw format.  ...

Thanks for replying Roy. I'm absolutely sure about the settings on the DJI Vision App. Just jpegs there.

As a viewer, I have tried several. First Windows native viewer, then I tried Sony PlayMemories which I use to import RAW files from my photo or video camera. Then I tried Adobe Lightroom CC. For some reason, the problem is that I can't access the card. Not even to get the jpegs without using the smartphone first. I was thinking maybe the card itself is to blame...
2015-11-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules