Vertical Line & White flickering Camera Noise
1872 7 2015-11-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
occman33
lvl.1

United States

Hello,

This is my first DJI product, i Had the osmo for less than 2 days, but i am having some camera problems. hopefully it is becase my lack of expierence and it is any easy fix..

The first issue is that i am getting Vertial Lines in everything that is over exposed.. It is Not the exposure warning, it still in the footage after i bring it to my computer and does not go away in Post. I tried i bunch of different setting and exposures, ISO and it the lines remain

The Second Issue is that I am getting a White flickering Noise pixles and random times, it might be becase of under exposed, but i am not sure.

Please see the video for both issue examples:

also the overall footage feels very Noisy and Exremly Sharp, is there a way to adjust the sharpness?

2015-11-8
Use props
occman33
lvl.1

United States

someone please help!
2015-11-10
Use props
dji-bengz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8225 ft
Hong Kong

Hi occman33,

Can you PM me sample picture?  Based on your description I suspect it's a hw problem and you probably need to RMA.
2015-11-11
Use props
occman33
lvl.1

United States

dji-bengz Posted at 2015-11-12 00:13
Hi occman33,

Can you PM me sample picture?  Based on your description I suspect it's a hw problem a ...

I am not sure How to Private Message on your forums, here is a video link of the problems:

I emailed Support 3 days ago and i have not heard anything back from them - i am ready to dispute the Payment via paypal.
2015-11-12
Use props
DJI Candice
lvl.4

Hong Kong

occman33@aol.co Posted at 2015-11-13 02:24
I am not sure How to Private Message on your forums, here is a video link of the problems: https:/ ...

Hi, this is DJI after sales support.   
1. According to your problem description, we infer something is wrong with this OSMO.  DJI would replace one brand new OSMO for you. Please provide your purchase information to me so that I can run the flow for you.
a. where did you purchase this OSMO?
b. Your purchase invoice
You can PM to my working 2880650594@qq.com or Post here.

2015-11-12
Use props
xtriker
New

Dominican Republic

DJI Candice Posted at 2015-11-13 03:15
Hi, this is DJI after sales support.   
1. According to your problem description, we infer somethi ...

hello, ami I get only the black line on the video in the high light of the video, there is an option to remove or is it a problem of the osmo?
2015-12-29
Use props
JORGE SALGADO
lvl.1
Mexico

xtriker Posted at 2015-12-29 20:12
hello, ami I get only the black line on the video in the high light of the video, there is an option to remove or is it a problem of the osmo?

I have the same problem, can you help me please!!!!!
2018-6-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

JORGE SALGADO Posted at 2018-6-28 07:57
I have the same problem, can you help me please!!!!!

Hi, would it be possible if you can provide the screen-shot of the issue? Please provide your DJI GO app and firmware version as well as the model of phone.
2018-6-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules